Zidane, un portrait du 21e siècle (1 Viewer)

someone told me about this and i thought they were taking the piss till they showed me links. in fairness he does make stuff up a lot, and he did say 'you know they're making a film that's all just zidane's head, and mogwai are doing the soundtrack' ... it does sound made up.

Oh Shit posted about this a couple of months ago. Article about it in the Observer on Sunday too.
Really want to see it. Yesyes.

The final word in the Zidane saga

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Went to see this earlier today. I really enjoyed it anyway. Basically follows ZZ around the field spitting occasionly, mumbling to himself while dragging his feet along the ground. Not blown away by it or anything but he would be the only player I would pay to see in such a film. Without a doubt the greatest player of the past ten years. More of a tribute to him I think...an evening with Zidane, plus guests.

Yeah i'd agree. Not mind blowing but a nice finale to a great career.

It was fantastic to see his amazing first touch and economy with the ball up that close. The pace of the game was also unreal: to experience the breakneck speed of a professional game of football. Sennas hounding him for the game was also a highlight, and the soundtrack.

It was a bit plodding in patches though. It offered very little insight into the man himself, bar a few token quotes of psychobabble. I would have liked to have heard more of what he was saying to teammates on the pitch. Also i wonder did he just engineer the sending off to give the cameras' something?

Overall very worthy, enjoyable, if a little dull in parts.

Also i wonder did he just engineer the sending off to give the cameras' something? by John D'oh

heh heh, definitely gives a preview of the volatile character that was to play in the World Cup Final a year later anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back