zeich heil me arse... (2 Viewers)

subhuman

Website
www.myspace.com
seen a thread related to tara from canada, before she turned nazi(twat)she was married to gipo from the dubtones who is being accused of being a white nationalist???? complete bollocks, ive known gipo for about 16 years and play in the dubtones too and we are not into that nazi rascist bullshit nor do we have any friends who suport that narrow minded crap. tara is off the head spouting shite that aint true and gipo is apparently guilty by association according to some of the serious comments made. ask anybody who knows gipo or whelo,swampy ,noely or stanto that the dubtones are not involved in any of that ring wing bollocks , vicious fuckin rumours or wot????
whelo
the dubtones
p.s. gipo cant use a computer..

I don't think anyone thought for a minute that Gipo was into that shite

A Canadian newspaper printed a story that said her Irish husband was involved in white nationalism.

http://www.montrealmirror.com/2005/072105/kristian.html

She moved to Montreal, hung out with punks and then travelled Europe, where she married an Irishman involved in white nationalism.

The only time anyone said Gippo was a nazi was in that interview Tara gave which said

"She moved to Montreal, hung out with punks and then travelled Europe, where she married an Irishman involved in white nationalism. She returned without her husband, but kept his politics."
http://www.montrealmirror.com/2005/072105/kristian.html

I doubt anyone thinks Gippo's dodgy. Maybe dodgy taste in ladies, but that's it!

Definitley

I asked my law student missus and she says he would win bigtime if he did. Its a clear case of libel.

I wish a newspaper would libel me, ive always wanted a golden toilet...

gold_bath_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back