Zaytoon appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Been twice to the Parliament St. one. First time it was very nice, but the second time I thought it was dull. It needed more something, maybe the re was a lack of hummux in there

It's cheaper than most bar food but a tad more expemsive than than a regular dodgy chipper. They have decent sized wooden tables and chairs rather than the shitty plastic seats and tiny tables you get in most places. I recmmend it fully especially the one on Camden St which doesn't seem to be as busy as the one on Parliment St.

i've been to both but i gotta say the camden st one is the better of the two by a country mile. wouldnt stop me eating in the other one though.

was in the camden st one last saturday night after Mono and the pub and this bunch of tools from england on a stag arrived in. one of them kept shouting "i cant believe i'm eating a kebab sitting down". dickhead.

sweet jesus, i ended up in izoldes tower or whatever its cunting called last night. (theres an eastern european section upstairs)
rolled outta there and went to burger king.
could of done with some zaytoons action instead.

Was introduced to Zaytoons on friday. My delight at the quality of the food was tempered only by the realisation that I had walked past it many times before.

I approve of Zaytoons. Haven't been to the one on Camden st yet even though it's on my usual route home.
I will pop in soon.

went into the parliament st one today after work and got a kebab. place was very busy, i sat down, folded my kebab and ate it from my hands. whilst chewing i looked around the place and noticed everyone else was using a fork and knife...whats the story there? the kebab doesnt mix properly if you eat it witha fork and knife!!!

went into the parliament st one today after work and got a kebab. place was very busy, i sat down, folded my kebab and ate it from my hands. whilst chewing i looked around the place and noticed everyone else was using a fork and knife...whats the story there? the kebab doesnt mix properly if you eat it witha fork and knife!!!

For the best of both worlds I recommend the 'fold and cut' method. Any run-off can later be mopped up with chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back