Your blog. (4 Viewers)

SS851211.jpg

http://boolerecords.blogspot.com/

The aim is to encourage more students to continue to use the record collection, even though it's been moved to a warehouse and will remain 'in storage' forever. Although most people looking at this thread might not be in UCC, some of the material and links may be of interest. Anyone who used to listen to my radio shows on Cork Campus Radio or Freak Fm back in the day (2003-2007) might recognize some of the material. Ill update it at my own pace and I ought to mention that I'm not really interested in uploading mp3s to the blog. Thanks for reading.

ps. I was recently invited to submit a handful of records from the UCC archive for the current Lewis Glucksman exhibition 'Thingumajig'. They can be heard for the next five months on the 3rd floor I'm told. Well, as soon as the place reopens anyway.

Vicky x

i stopped blogging about a year ago but got an email from someone from a company called patternspace.net about putting an ad up on it

site looks dodgy but they do respond to emails (i was just testing, because they say they want to pay me 150 bucks to put a link up)

anyone heard if they're scammers or wha?

had a blog. forgot email password. thus blog ceased, not that sad. never had one bloody message, changed my outloook not sad but not not delirious either

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back