You bring the potato salad, you got it king (1 Viewer)

THe Dublin City Soul Festival is on around the end of May and they are putting on a family day/picnic yoke in Merrion Square park on 27th May..i believe the Committments are playing...it's free in to the event but ya need to get tix...I hope the feckin Committments don't be feckin swearing all feckin day at a feckin family thing. feck.

Anyways: http://www.dublincitysoulfestival.ie/picnic.html if you're interested!

I'm thinking maybe not a music thing... and especially not the Committments.

Just some food in the park and looking at ducks and stuff like that. Who's up for it? Is there good weather promised this weekend?

Sure non-parents can come too, why not

aw you know i probably would if i lived in the same country - though i'd not talk to any of you guys cos id be playing with your kiddies the whole time :)

in any case, i think it's a nice idea and i hope you guys can arrange a picnic for you and your little ones

Hey y'all....dunno if you are interested but the Kings of Concrete event is on in the Civic Offices ampitheatre again this year and is happening on this Saturday. Myself and my friend brought to kids to it last year and we'd a ball.
It helped that it was really beautifully sunny (*sob*) and possibly won't be this time BUT..
There is music, art installation/graffti projects dotted around, skaters, breakdancers, BMX ramps etc. (all tucked away safely in there own areas so no danger to the public!)..lots of kids buzzing around and lots of space to sit about and eat a picnic. There was a nice atmosphere last year and if the weather isn't appaling it'll be good fun this year. There was a global cultures market/festival thing in too around Cows Lane but don't know if that will be on again this time.

http://www.kingsofconcrete.com/event.html

Anyone going with kids give us a shout!

Only just read this thread now... Anyone in or heading toward Galway gimme a shout... The only thing I do for fun these days is see if I can clean my house and do the dishes in one day and maybe head to the supermarket if I'm feeling a bit wild.

Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back