you bored punk? (1 Viewer)

Good lord. You know your political punk. Keep at it and you'll be more punk than me. Ok, I'm not even that punk. Punk is just a label anyways.

You have correctly answered 12 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 7.08 correct answers.

god i suck

Smash the State! Cheers brother. Amok and peace. "The urge to destroy is also a creative urge"- Mikhail Bakunin

You have correctly answered 14 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 7.09 correct answers.

One of the questions is wrong (#3) "Any man who lays his hands on me to govern me is a usurper and a tyrant, I declare him my enemy." wasn't written by any of those options at all, it was written by Pierre Joeseph Proudhon.

Smash the State! Cheers brother. Amok and peace. "The urge to destroy is also a creative urge"- Mikhail Bakunin

You have correctly answered 13 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 7.10 correct answers.

you probably know more about the scene than I do anymore. It's been awhile since I've been seen in spikes and patches. Viva la Revolution. I hope you're keeping the struggle alive. Punk is dead.

You have correctly answered 18 of 20 questions.
The average of surfers gave 7.11 correct answers.

lots of guessing has me top of the punks fuck you janer

You have correctly answered 13 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 7.12 correct answers.

haha wasnt expecting that

You have correctly answered 12 of 20 questions.

Not bad for me.

Good lord. You know your political punk. Keep at it and you'll be more punk than me. Ok, I'm not even that punk. Punk is just a label anyways.

You have correctly answered 11 of 20 questions.

Haha, fuxache, i couldn't give a flying one about anarcho punk. So what was the answer to the exploited one anyways? I was looking for "they always sucked" but it wasn't there.

You have correctly answered 11 of 20 questions.

Haha, fuxache, i couldn't give a flying one about anarcho punk. So what was the answer to the exploited one anyways? I was looking for "they always sucked" but it wasn't there.

they employed a nazi in brazil

You have correctly answered 14 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 7.09 correct answers.

Same as mineself. cyber-five!

Same as mineself. cyber-five!

backpack-hi5.jpg

You have correctly answered 16 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 7.26 correct answers.

Now that's what you call some quality guessin!

something that was pretty funny about this thread was the average score of test-takers kept going up as more eirecore people took it. we're so fucking punk! heh heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back