Yo, Triangle grrrl and me already rang mackle. (1 Viewer)

Pete, you can delete now if you wish. There are no such things as wine nagons. Michelled was drinking wine and I a shoulder of Vodka.

Oh god....

Michelled was drinking wine and I a shoulder of Vodka.

Good grammar won't save you now! I see you haven't developed the mental block that prevents one from (a) Ringing unsuitable people and (b) Posting on the interweb while absolutely fejorlixed. To be honest, I'd have done the same last friday except I was in Kilkee with no internet access. :p

Also, can we have a competition to work out exactly what the first post was actually intended to mean? The prize could be a 'nagon of wine'.

Also, can we have a competition to work out exactly what the first post was actually intended to mean? The prize could be a 'nagon of wine'.

It means that im one of the most annoying drunk people in the world.

It means that im one of the most annoying drunk people in the world.

Fair play. We must have an annoying drunk-off some time. My worst habit is acting superior and talking French. Then there are all the old favourites, like spitting instead of talking and thinking that I'm SO DAMN SEXY!, not to mention trying to use big words like 'articulate', 'zeitgeist', 'cross-generational malaise' and 'beer'.

Fair play. We must have an annoying drunk-off some time. My worst habit is acting superior and talking French. Then there are all the old favourites, like spitting instead of talking and thinking that I'm SO DAMN SEXY!, not to mention trying to use big words like 'articulate', 'zeitgeist', 'cross-generational malaise' and 'beer'.

ahahah oh my god, replace french with Irish and singing Ash songs (why i dont know) and thats me. I wake up after drinking and think sure everyone does it and then I try remember when Ive seen people bollockn on like I do, and I cant cause no one is as shit a drunk as I am.

ahahah oh my god, replace french with Irish and singing Ash songs (why i dont know) and thats me. I wake up after drinking and think sure everyone does it and then I try remember when Ive seen people bollockn on like I do, and I cant cause no one is as shit a drunk as I am.

*sniff* You've touched a nerve there. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I'm still hanging onto the 'everybody does it' excuse. I absolutely suck at being drunk. I never manage to stop at the stage when I'm gregarious and open and interesting. I overshoot to either the abrasive fucktard stage or the comatose in a corner stage. It doesn't help that the only other Thumpeder I actually know is a teetotaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back