Y'know what... (2 Viewers)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
... I think my favourite time on Thumped is right now.

Just after five o'clock on a friday, it's when all the indier then thou cranks and gig plugging saps all go home and all you're left with is the good old fashioned decent time wasting folks. All hanging out, pissing that longest last hour of the working week away, thirsting for a friday night beer and a weekend of hearty fun and mischief.

You tend to get a more relaxed, bantering style of posting, a little more cerebral and abstract, y'know. We all know we have the coolest record collection, we don't have to shove it down anyones faces, we all know we're both chill and cool.

*Hi-5!*

You folk, you are the folk that make this board for me.

I love you guys.

*schmak* so, is the chillest guy in town scouping tonight? yes, yes i am... but are you pants? heh heh, we're *so* chill :D

I is just messin...I love you too pantaloon.

and this is a good thumped time....the worst thing about this board is people feeling they have something to prove

in fact, I think that's worst thing about the music scene....and life in general

who has anything to prove at this time on a Friday

no one

yeehaaW!

AlphaRelish said:
*schmak* so, is the chillest guy in town scouping tonight? yes, yes i am... but are you pants? heh heh, we're *so* chill :D

*scmack*

nah I have to bake mini sausage rolls and Vol U Vonts for tomorrow night

and I don't even know what a Vol U Vont is...

but you don't see me stressing!

hey rumpus, don't think we're ever had a whiskey fight but you seem like a chillin kinda guy... *schmak*

rumpus said:
I is just messin...I love you too pantaloon.

and this is a good thumped time....the worst thing about this board is people feeling they have something to prove

in fact, I think that's worst thing about the music scene....and life in general

who has anything to prove at this time on a Friday

no one

yeehaaW!

mini sausage rolls? fuck my freind who's back for the weekend... mini sausage rolls rule! she'll take some convincing buh... maybe not... darn it. hey, worry about that tomorrow... now's for chillin...

Pantone247 said:
*scmack*

nah I have to bake mini sausage rolls and Vol U Vonts for tomorrow night

and I don't even know what a Vol U Vont is...

but you don't see me stressing!

after five on a friday afternoon has that real detention feel to it

but not 'writing out the constitution' detention. more like kicking in light fittings in a prefab or throwing a compass at a teacher

sigh...

Pantone247 said:
... I think my favourite time on Thumped is right now.

I thought that was gonna turn into some sort of inspirational movie type speech, "guys, the best time is now, we're at our best now, live in the moment, lets go out on that field and play like GODS!!!!"

Every Green Is Gold maaaan

melon balls and twiglets? wow, you're so StrAngE

Pantone247 said:
shoot I wasn't actually going to cook food... I was going to get smoked and not bother...

I reckon I could rustle up a few melon balls, maybe some twiglets...

Tomorrow is going to rule!!!

rumpus said:
no, no preasure pants....

(but I am expecting homemade feta !cheezy and spinach tartlets!)

You'll get them savoury crispy fish and be happy.

You'll get them dumb little crispy savoury fish with sesame seeds on them, that you wouldn't touch with a stick when you're sober, but put a frosty brew in your left hand and a beery buzz in the back of your brain box and you're shoveling them down like they were the choclate kisses of angels from heaven.

And maybe some Pringles....

gonna be working v.late argghhh. oh speaking of pricks

384023.1.jpg

are you ed power wrote for the ticket on occasion?

Ed said:
I thought that was gonna turn into some sort of inspirational movie type speech, "guys, the best time is now, we're at our best now, live in the moment, lets go out on that field and play like GODS!!!!"

Every Green Is Gold maaaan

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back