Yann Tiersen (1 Viewer)

ramps said:
he was shockingly bad.

Yeah, I wasn't into it at all. I reckon he has a blow up doll of Jeff Buckely under his bed. He mentioned his new album and his upcoming gigs about 20 times.

ramps said:
yann tiersen however was surprisingly enjoyable.

I thought it was ok. My favourite stuff of his is the soundtracks. I wasn't exactly blown away by the guitar stuff.

One thing that I'll concede is that he has a different angle on the rock thing, which is interesting .... not really all that good tho.

I'll stick with the albums.

i was with a friend who doesnt get to gigs very often and insisted that we say for the entire show, tinley included, instead of sitting in the bar like normal people.

spiritualtramp said:
Yeah, I wasn't into it at all. I reckon he has a blow up doll of Jeff Buckely under his bed. He mentioned his new album and his upcoming gigs about 20 times.

I thought it was ok. My favourite stuff of his is the soundtracks. I wasn't exactly blown away by the guitar stuff.

chickenham said:
I thought the last Vicar street show was awful. People I brought were embarrassed for me.

Here's the one piece of accordion music that I've been flogging for years.
Now here's my paganini viola bit to make you go wow!
Here's that accordian music again.
Now we will rock out.
Here's that accordion music again.
Here's that accordion music again.

It's probably the fact that he was trying so hard to cover up the saminess of the material that actually highlighted it. I'd have rathered just hearing the soundtrack tunes themselves.

Ha! I got docked for this... hello? Yann?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back