XMAS TREE SALE - ALL TREES MUST GO THIS WEEKEND - ALL 40 - 45E (1 Viewer)

KarenWalshe

Hi Everyone,

we're looking to finish up the Xmas Tree market this Sunday so we've decided to throw a big sale all weekend!

MASSIVE XMAS TREE SALE
ALL TREES MUST GO THIS WEEKEND!

ALL TREES ONLY 45.00E ! (regardless of size)
STANDS ONLY 5.00E !
FREE DELIVERY TO SURROUNDING AREAS SUCH AS HAROLDS CROSS, RATHMINES, RANELAGH, CITY CENTRE, SCR, CRUMLIN, INCHICORE ETC

CALL INTO THE BERNARD SHAW OR RING 087-9754101

Also, check out the Bernard Shaws very own famous mini market this Saturday with stalls selling everything funky from 2nd hand gear, records, cupcakes, mulled wine, xmas jumpers...)

Address: 11/12 South Richmond Street, Portobello, Rathmines, D6 (between Portobello Bridge & Camden Street crossroads)

Opening Hours: 12pm til 7pm Fri, Sat, Sun.

Email: [email protected] / 087-9754101

Web: www.irishxmastrees.com

about 40 euro.

thats what they are over by my local superquinn and they give a fiver of that to charity

good business model though - try and shift you're remaining stock by charging more for it than most places charge.

yes but you're also getting the privilege of buying them in the illustrious surroundings of rathmines and not off some halting site in say, ardee

Home delivery too.

Anyway people that haven't got their tree up yet deserve to pay more. I mean, really.

my parents don't bother with a tree any more since us kids aren't in the house, 'not much point', my mum says....

Crying-Gypsy-Boy-0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back