Wtf? (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Magee

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe some of youse were aware of this already, but I flicked on me telly today and what do I see? John Sheridan scoring a penalty for Wednesday....!!!?! Um, this IS 2003, right?

I thort it was a penalty against Wednesday?
He's Oldham youth coach and a player shortage had him pressed into action.

old said:
I thort it was a penalty against Wednesday?
He's Oldham youth coach and a player shortage had him pressed into action.
ah shero, the laziest man in football. imagine. remember he hit the crossbar against italy in 94. he looked like maradonna that day

The actual laziest man in football was possibly the other Sheridan, Tony, who played for Shels.
I recall being in Donnybrook the night before going to a Shels game and seeing Shero screaming drunkenly out from a taxi window. Then there was the time I went early to a Shels-UCD game. Shels were warming up and Shero was looking uninterested about 10 yards behind everyone else.

The story about him coming home from Coventry for Christmas was good. They had a driver pick him up and bring him to the airport. When he didn't arrive at the other side, Ron Atkinson called him in Dublin. He'd gone back to his mam's and wasn't coming back. Thus ended his time in English football.

Tony Sheridan: probably the most talented player in the league in the last decade or so. He could easily have made it in the English Div1, at least. But I’m afraid there is a rather serious reason for his “laziness”...

Apparently Tony Sheridan was on £80,000 a year when playing for Shelbourne. Dunno how true that is and can't remember how I know that.

I think he's still playing somewhere in Dublin, anyone know where? I reckon Wes Hoolihan is the most skilful player in the league today and the nearest hting to a "worth the admission price alone" player.

Hector Grey said:
ah shero, the laziest man in football. imagine. remember he hit the crossbar against italy in 94. he looked like maradonna that day

I would have thought that particular crown would have been awarded to one Matt Le Tissier.

What a fat (talented) bastard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back