Wotz for dinner? (1 Viewer)

roxy

Website
Visit site
What did yiz make/what are yiz planning to make this evening?

Did a tastyass Chicken Korma. So simple and fairly quick.

Oven to 175 celcius

Cook up 2 chopped onions in a pan with plenty of olive oil and a bit of butter. Until they're soft.

Meanwhile, in a blender, throw in 6 tablespoons of natural yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of mango chutney, 2 teaspoons each of tumeric, salt and garam masala. One teaspoon of chili powder. Four crushed garlic cloves.

Once onions are soft, bung them into the blender with the rest of the shit and give it a whizz. Taste and adjust spiciness as necessary.

Chop up 4 boneless chicken breasts.

Lightly grease a dish and spread out yer meat pieces. Cover with the yummy sauce. Throw in d'oven for half an hour.

Cuke a bita rice in the interim, obviously. I like to throw a little bit of tumeric in the water, gives a little bit of fragrance and a lovely bit of colour.

When chicken is done, chuck a few flaked almonds over the top.

Serve and drool.

god i've no idea. i only had lunch a while back and i'm only starting to do any work now so i won't be looking at dinner till about 11. at which stage it'll probably be porridge.

i had my beanpie's chicken pie. it was amazing. there's enough left over for dindins today too. yumyum.

Super Dexta said:
it ended up being a supernoodle sandwich and swiss roll. bad culinary times.

Ah, that takes me back to my student days. I once ate nothing but noddles for a whole week. Not even supernoodles, the 20p ones that had a strange fishy flavour to them.

Catwoman said:
Ah, that takes me back to my student days. I once ate nothing but noddles for a whole week. Not even supernoodles, the 20p ones that had a strange fishy flavour to them.
yeah it took me back to my.. earlier.. student days. i don't know how i used to eat so much supernoodles.. i was hanging over the pot going 'ooh yummeh yummeh noddles [sic]' and then when i ate them they were MANKY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back