Worst band names (1 Viewer)

The Fwames

Website
Visit site
Following on from the Cork bands thread. FRED is one of the worst bandnames I've ever heard closely followed by some new Dublin band called HAM SANDWICH (I wondered for a while if this was so bad it's good type thing but it's not. It's just shit).

First bands are a great source for awful names. The usual get two or three random words and stick them together type deal. Such as say
!cheezy.|..|!baggyyyy(CHEESE ROCK HANDBAG!)

1950's said:
Following on from the Cork bands thread. FRED is one of the worst bandnames I've ever heard closely followed by some new Dublin band called HAM SANDWICH (I wondered for a while if this was so bad it's good type thing but it's not. It's just shit).

First bands are a great source for awful names. The usual get two or three random words and stick them together type deal. Such as say
!cheezy.|..|!baggyyyy(CHEESE ROCK HANDBAG!)
!!! is a bad band name, mainly cos it causes so much confusion, and is nay on impossible to say.

Wavioli said:
!!! is a bad band name, mainly cos it causes so much confusion, and is nay on impossible to say.
isn't the generally accepted pronunciation 'chik chik chik'?

yeah, but people still have no idea what your on about, or else they just think you have some weird facial tick. seriously, I spent about an hour trying to explain to (an idiot) what i was on about. We both got very flustered.

infact i haven't talked to him since, and regularily throw darts at a picture of him.

symbol.jpg

i was in a metal band called 'Ammo Blood' when i was younger
now i'm in a non-metal band called 'the maladies' both names suck but i'm used to the maladies now, its been around 5 years.
most band names are fairly crap
super furry animals
bone thugs and harmony
being two

giveamanakick is good so is bullets as is battles.

here's a story. years and years ago I guy i knew got a present of an album from his buddy. His buddy bought it as a joke because he though it was the worst band name ever. The album was Gish by Smashing Pumpkins. I listened to it and thought it was deadly.

Anthony said:
here's a story. years and years ago I guy i knew got a present of an album from his buddy. His buddy bought it as a joke because he though it was the worst band name ever. The album was Gish by Smashing Pumpkins. I listened to it and thought it was deadly.
maybe he thought the album was Smashing Pumpkins by Gish

like the guy in school who asked me why i was reading Bram Stoker by Dracula

anal cunt

(only one of the worst because some of their 'really offensive' songs are funny and people look at you funny when you say their name)

broken arm said:
anal cunt

(only one of the worst because some of their 'really offensive' songs are funny and people look at you funny when you say their name)
you read my mind.

the only song of theirs i've ever heard is 'kyle from incantation has a mustache'
it's comedy gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back