Worlds Healthiest Foods (1 Viewer)

i though these were the worlds healthiest food?

20117-02.jpg

hanley said:
i though these were the worlds healthiest food?

20117-02.jpg
tastiest. not healthiest. ;)

apparently in australia it's illegal to for crisp manufacturers to MSG the fuck out of their crisps. can someone back this up?

hanley, you're a renowned MSG enthusiast. your views?

i love the ad for tayto at the moment....everybody,yeah. theres always 1.

i just ate a chocolate ricecake, is that healthy...it was certainly tasty, my workmate keeps telling me they smell funky

plug said:
tastiest. not healthiest. ;)

apparently in australia it's illegal to for crisp manufacturers to MSG the fuck out of their crisps. can someone back this up?

hanley, you're a renowned MSG enthusiast. your views?

poor msg gettin such a bad rep the last few years
its only some people that react badly to it

i'll get back to ya with my "LEAVE MSG ALONE" propaganda

did the MSG make her hair go all wonky?

chocolate ricecakes.. mmm! sounds good. can you buy those anywhere? and did they smell as funky as this guy:

ClintonMP3.jpg

on a kinda related theme. got a parliamentfunkadelic dvd recently, from the mid 70's/flashlight era. with sly stone and bootsy. THE funk. .|..|

how do you want me to answer this post plug...relating rice cakes to a colourful man in dreads...that's just wrong
plug said:
did the MSG make her hair go all wonky?

chocolate ricecakes.. mmm! sounds good. can you buy those anywhere? and did they smell as funky as this guy:

ClintonMP3.jpg

on a kinda related theme. got a parliamentfunkadelic dvd recently, from the mid 70's/flashlight era. with sly stone and bootsy. THE funk. .|..|

ms.b.haven said:
how do you want me to answer this post plug...relating rice cakes to a colourful man in dreads...that's just wrong
well, that's kind of an aside. he's george clinton btw. basically he's very funky.

this is my question:

"chocolate ricecakes.." "can you buy those anywhere?" I dig chocolate/rice. so I'm curious.

You can definitely DEFINETLY by them in Croatia.
Definitely.

plug said:
this is my question:

"chocolate ricecakes.." "can you buy those anywhere?" I dig chocolate/rice. so I'm curious.

i got them in joyces out in knocknacarra...but that ain't helpful to you is it
plug said:
well, that's kind of an aside. he's george clinton btw. basically he's very funky.

this is my question:

most supermarkets have chocolate ricecakes in the bunalun foods section. but my ma is not in favour of bunalun foods, so forget i said anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back