Workplace Annoyances (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
heres the top 10 according to the Irish times - http://www.irishtimes.com/news/smelly-food-tops-list-of-workplace-annoyance-1.1480583

1) The smell of hot food causes offence; i.e. curries & fish dishes.

2) Taking your shoes off at your desk.

3) When colleagues take your possessions without asking; i.e. mugs and stationary goods.

4) Personal hygiene - not washing hands in the toilets, clipping toe nails or picking noses at desks.

5) Leaving the kitchen facilities in a messy state.

6) When workers bring crying babies into the office.

7) The quick-fire spread of idle office gossip.

8) Use of unnecessary vulgar language.

9) Co-workers skiving and not putting the required effort in.

10) Sending unnecessary emails to colleagues.

don't think any of those bother me that much. My number 1 would be the pricks I work with

I agree with the first one. Especially as the horrible cunt beside me has been known to keep his dirty plates in the drawers of his desk, on his desk, or on the windowsill, and often all three, for days or weeks at a time, as he's too lazy to bring them out to the canteen and put them in the dishwasher.

I agree with the first one. Especially as the horrible cunt beside me has been known to keep his dirty plates in the drawers of his desk, on his desk, or on the windowsill, and often all three, for days or weeks at a time, as he's too lazy to bring them out to the canteen and put them in the dishwasher.

fuck them in the bin when he goes home. blame the cleaners.

I don't mind the eating usually but eating noisily, and slurping and chomping with mouth open drives me up the wall. I have a colleague who does this.
actually yea, this. Theres a lad I work with who eats muesli for breakfast without fail. Frequently he calls over to me for a chat, sits on the edge of my desk and talks with mouthfuls of muesli. Its the most disgusting fucking sight.

And thats even before we mention the noise he makes while eating...

WHY??? I wouldn't do that to him so why the fuck does he do it to me? And why won't the words 'go away you disgusting prick and come back to me when you've finished your fucking muesli' come out when they're the words I most want to say?

Try writing it down. My colleague did notice that I was getting up and moving away all stressed out every time she started eating but she didn't change her eating habits. She came after me and cornered me and asked if I was moving because of her eating but I bottled out and told her I was just going for a little sit in a quiet spot.

Try writing it down. My colleague did notice that I was getting up and moving away all stressed out every time she started eating but she didn't change her eating habits. She came after me and cornered me and asked if I was moving because of her eating but I bottled out and told her I was just going for a little sit in a quiet spot.

Now it's on you. She's off the hook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back