Woodgate for Newcastle (1 Viewer)

molateen

Website
www.notmenbutgiants.com
Rumours today say that Johnathon Woodgate is on his way to Newcastle for ten million . It seems everything is for sale . Its a bad time for all those Leeds fans . Is anyone safe at Leeds apart from dodgy Tell . It looks like O Leary forseen the downfall and got out before he could be blamed . Oh Risdale give up the ghost and get out before you get blamed for destroying one of Englands biggest clubs .

As a Newcastle fan that's pretty good news eventhough 10 mil is quite a lot. I wonder how much John Terry would have cost. Also he's from Middlesborough and apparently runs with a bad crowd (as they say) up there.
I think they should stick with Tel, its a bad move financially to sack him and he is peooven as a good manager. I'd say some people are very angry with Fowler. Ridsdale is changing position at the end of the season anyway and some directors were laid off to ease financial pressure.

Looks like the Fowler move to city is back on. He and Woodgate didn't travel to Chelsea last night - where they lost 3-2.
I still think Tel is a good manager.

i wanna know how leeds are still in major financial trouble. They have sold 5 internationals in the last while and have made at least 50-60 million...whats the story ? it's not as if they bought a load of world class players..

they apperently are 180 million in dept. they borrowed heavily with a champions league spot gamble, which they didn't get.
they have to pay off dave o leary's contract which was pretty big, the wages are thrid highest in the premiership, and they only sold keane, ferdinand, and bowyer for any money.

its looks like fowler and woodgate may go too by friday eliminating two more high earners.

I think O'Leary spent 110m while in charge and they were paying very high wages - Dacourt was on 35000 a week, Fowler over 50000. Apart from Ferdinand they haven't gotten a lot from those 5 internationals either - normally much less than they paid. Everyone knows they are in severe financial trouble and that doesn't give them a very strong position in the market.

Looks like Woody is staying.
Fowler signed for City for 6mil yesterday 1m less than was agreed last time. City have done pretty well.

Gresko just went to Blackburn without being seen by Souness.
Insane.
He's just lucky that Gresko is a cracker.
I saw Inter vs Lecce a couple years ago and, other than Gresko and Javier Zanetti, Inter weren't much cop.
Both of the gents mentioned above seemed deadly though.
Especially Zanetti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back