wonky (1 Viewer)

silo

'twas very good, i must say.

[but... anyone else hassled by idiot-brained bouncers?]

new album rocking, too.

and the new t-shirt.

[i haven't bought a band t-shirt in years...]

roll on the sabbath...

Yeah, excellent night all round. No trouble with security but you did get the feeling that they would have hopped on you if you so much as nodded your head a touch too fast. Did see one poor bloke being manhandled out during the last rednecks tune though. Bit excessive methinks.......

By the way, does Somadrone have any material out? Really enjoyed his set.

Happy Noodle Boy (15 Apr, 2002 09:00 p.m.):

By the way, does Somadrone have any material out? Really enjoyed his set.

yeah, there's one 10" out on mango music that's only sooper, i tells ya.
6 songs.
there were only 100 o' them so they might well be all gone though.

there is 1 new Somadrone song on the new Dead Languages compilation.
now that's well worth getting.

and if i didn't get thrown out for putting my bare bum where people were puttin their faces (ie, in D.A.D.D.Y.'s equipment), i don't know what that poor soul who got chucked out musta done

ronan (23Apr, 2009 27.64p.m.):

and if i didn't get thrown out for putting my bare bum where people were puttin their faces (ie, in D.A.D.D.Y.'s equipment), i don't know what that poor soul who got chucked out musta done
you really did that? i thought you were only joking!
[1]weirdo[/1]

[and if i didn't get thrown out for putting my bare bum where people were puttin their faces (ie, in D.A.D.D.Y.'s equipment), i don't know what that poor soul who got chucked out musta done[/quote]

supposably he was the sound guy and he was trying to replace a mic that ritchie knocked off the stage ...
poor guy, those bouncers were right beside where i was standing and they were just itching for some action..

it was a good night , although i cant really say i loved the venue, a bit cavernous and devoid of atmosphere methinks.

ronan (15 Apr, 2002 09:12 p.m.):

I ain't got the balls to say this to ya face, but I think Dead Languages is really boring. The few decent songs on it are dragged down by the low standard of everything else

anonymous koward (16 Apr, 2002 10:14 a.m.):

I ain't got the balls to say this to ya face, but I think Dead Languages is really boring. The few decent songs on it are dragged down by the low standard of everything else

there have been several threads about the dead languages compilation c.d. and yet you choose to give your opinion on the wonky thread? what don't you like about it?

anonymous koward (16 Apr, 2002 10:14 a.m.):

?????????

say what ya like.
it's got nuthin' to do with me!

that post just left me confused...

The Corpo song is good, Deputy Fuzz song is good (even though it sounds awful like The Breeders), the Bucklebunnies song is alright in a ramshackle sort of way, the NPB song is alright and the JOA song is, well, decent (good words, not much of a melody, bored delivery)

The Somadrone and C40 tunes are dull, dull, DULL and I think really drag the whole thing down. Everything else fades into the boring background

(I'm posting about it now, in this thread, because I only just bought it)

anonymous koward (17 Apr, 2002 06:07 p.m.):
The Somadrone and C40 tunes are dull, dull, DULL and I think really drag the whole thing down. Everything else fades into the boring background

Now if we pause the video right...
...here you can actually see his heart breaking.

:'(

The track you speak of was a one-off electro track that was recorded live when we supported Max Tundra in TBMC, No biggy. Some ppl like it some don't... I guess you just ain't hardcore.

We be recording album this weekend yay!! I guess we'll stick to what we know best... R&B, wo-ooh-oo-wo-oo-WO.

Dan (18 Apr, 2002 10:16 a.m.):
We be recording album this weekend yay!! I guess we'll stick to what we know best... R&B, wo-ooh-oo-wo-oo-WO.

Und we be recording an EP this weekend...anyone care...NO :'(

would that be denizens of ilk? go on the ilk!

dudley (18 Apr, 2002 11:18 a.m.):
every time i see that cat i'm convinced his eyes have gotten that little bit more bulbous. how long til they blow????

sorry dudley, I keep thinking the same when I see your picture. its just that intense stare and pursed lips...:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back