Wobble presents JOKER, Fri 21st August @ Twisted Pepper (1 Viewer)

The set was a let-down too, for me anyways.... his actual set was very different, kinda all over the place. lots of startin and stoppin. Manus Goan's set before 606 was the highlight for me. quality stuff.
Totally agree, i expected so much from Kid 606 but it was just headwrecking. Manus Goan was brilliant - did youse record that set?

Totally agree, i expected so much from Kid 606 but it was just headwrecking. Manus Goan was brilliant - did youse record that set?

we did indeed.
but manus is gonna do a different mix for the !kaboogie mix series on the site.
his gear cut out a couple of times during that set so he wanted to give us something different.
will post up the links when its up on the !k site.
manus is playin at one of the !k nite's for Deaf also.

i was at the sonar gig for joker. yeah yer man Gaslamp would wreck yer head allright . i saw a video of it afterwards, he's the look of a man who got kicked around the schoolyard alot , or deserved too. one of those headwreckers who needs to be the centre of attention all the time. you'd think he'd let his loaf be it all alone

that side that Joker's set was wicked

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Joker's Digidesign, solo piano version.

haha, unfortunately yes, a real nice guy sober, but a bad drunk, throwing cans at the crowd, thats was the apology was for.

Man, what an arsehole. If anyone threw anything at me at a gig, I'd deck him/her.

But then again, if i was barred from the twisted pepper....:eek:

Back on topic, Joker tonight, hoping for some mega tuneage ! .|..|

Heh heh!!! I am defo going to this tonight!Cheers in advance for the brain mash Wobble!

If you see me say howdy!(and slide something exotic my direction ho ho!)

SEEN!

Big, big thanks to everyone who came down last night. Joker was great and the dancefloor was in very noisy form. A winning combination.

Excellent night - place was jammers and the atmosphere was great. Joker was way harder than i expected - really enjoyed his set and the b2b before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back