wish you were here..wait,.. nah idont! (1 Viewer)

Corm said:
Wait are you a Womyn or a Womin? And what's the difference between Wymym and Wimmin? What about Wiimmyin?
As long as they have a gee, they're all the fucking same.

And before someone gets all self-righteous, this is actually true.

i dunno, you can call a man a cunt. in fact that was the first thing i said to oly in person, 'i think you're a cunt'.

nooly said:
i dunno, you can call a man a cunt. in fact that was the first thing i said to oly in person, 'i think you're a cunt'.
Really? I don't remember that. I remember saying to you at RTS when I was done up in drag 'You get very angry about what people eat'. I also remember you sitting in my kitchen the morning after a party for hours saying absolutely nothing to anybody. That was weird.

the strange guy said:
Really? I don't remember that. I remember saying to you at RTS when I was done up in drag 'You get very angry about what people eat'.QUOTE]

i have photos of you in drag from that rts. you and thomas and who else was it? outside macdonalds and then a couple of other ones. i remember telling you you were the best looking (ie- least frightening) drag queen.
i would like to withdraw that comment.

What a difference a year makes! :)

From this

injured.jpg

To this

47168_1.JPG

the strange guy said:
Really? I don't remember that. I remember saying to you at RTS when I was done up in drag 'You get very angry about what people eat'. I also remember you sitting in my kitchen the morning after a party for hours saying absolutely nothing to anybody. That was weird.

really? i don't remember that. i remember sitting in your kitchen for about half an hour one morning saying nothing to anybody, then leaving because obviously that wasn't a whole lot of fun. i apologise for being unsure of myself in a situation where i didn't really know anyone that well. i'll see if i can sign up for some cockiness training before i let myself down so badly again.

I'll be organising a 'Being cocky' workshop after Owensie's 'How to get pregnant' seminar (beamed live from Sao Paulo) at my DIY tent which I squatted in my garden. All you timid and infertile types are welcome.

No, food is for American imperialists. We should show solidarity with victims of the west by refusing to eat food, refusing to wash and getting a whole lot darker. I'm half-way there.

This is all explained in my pamphlet:
'STOP BEING WHITE - A guide to the budding transracial'
You can get it from Active Distribution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back