wish you were here..wait,.. nah idont! (1 Viewer)

karenzer

Website
www.bastardyouth.cjb.net
hello all
im in holland, your not.
i saw tragedy twice this week, hopefully i'll see them on monday too.
wah!
ian bought a shit load of weed. it smells a lot better than fucking soap bar.
haha!
(oh lord karmas going to get me soon i swear it!)
by the way if noolys reading this, where in bejaysus did you go at the gig, i was looking for you...bear in mind my eyes were half closed and i couldnt walk very wel.......! are you still around? u know my email address? [email protected], were at james house today but we cant find him yet....
see y'all in a couple days :D
karen

i stayed in utrecht on friday......where were you two on saturday??? den haag was horrendous - the gig was overcrowded so they stopped letting ppl in and i spent most of the night outside with a junkie from carlow and a girl who looked like gollum.....i was a bit freaked out on super skunk as well and just wanted to be left alone, then i slept on a floor and after a few hours crawled into some asbestos and dried-puke-coated clothes in hope of finding warmth (i didn't find any)
but i brought some treats back via Intra-Uterine Airlines, so it's all ok

nooly said:
den haag was horrendous - the gig was overcrowded so they stopped letting ppl in and i spent most of the night outside with a junkie from carlow and a girl who looked like gollum.....i was a bit freaked out on super skunk as well and just wanted to be left alone, then i slept on a floor and after a few hours crawled into some asbestos and dried-puke-coated clothes in hope of finding warmth (i didn't find any)

Yeah, I love that place.

nooly said:
but i brought some treats back via Intra-Uterine Airlines, so it's all ok
That some sort of new low fares airline?

:rolleyes:

i got a good bit of stuff back the last time hidden under the kiss patch on my hat.
i like to think that Kiss shielded my wicked trafficing tricks from the wicked-er eyes of the law. i mean, it wouldn't be the first time Kiss saved the day like.

Jesus Christ Nooly, you let your brother smoke weed that had been stuffed up your gee? I hope you presented it to him unwrapped and not in its original packaging. That unique Amsterdam flavour would be tainted with a Howth Bay aroma.
And poor Weeler obviously isn't too acquainted with the female anatomy if he thinks that your womb is an airline. Or maybe he thinks you could use your flaps as wings. You should ask him.

well, i wiped the mucous off the outside of the bag quite meticulously. i don't see the problem anyway, maybe you've just got some freudian hang-ups you need to deal with.

The bag was actually quite far up, I had to use a pliers since Nooly couldn't reach it and the zip-lock bag somehow was depressurised at a high altitude and jammed in amongst the most-inner flaps.

no, no there's not. i am entirely humourless, as a side effect of being a strong, indepent womyn in this phallocentric society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back