windings + Malcolm Middleton/ WINDINGS + At Last An Atlas (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
Hey All!

Posted up a new tune on myspace called "These Horses Also Ran", or if you've seen us live recently, you might know it as "The 7 minute one". Give a listen if you have a few mins to spare.

Got a couple of Dublin shows coming up soon.

The first is with Malcolm Middleton on Jan 30th in Academy 2. This is a Solo M.M. Show, so it is also a solo windings show. It'll be great.
The second is with At Last An Atlas on Sat Feb 6th. This is WINDINGS as full band, which most shows from hereon in will be. It's At Last An Atlas's Album Launch, so we're delighted to have been asked. This will also be great.

There are more shows around the country in Jan/Feb, and you can check 'em out on www.myspace.com/windings

than choo
S

His website says that these will be the last 'Malcolm Middleton' shows for the for the forseeable future. I'll try get some answers out of him on the 29th

his album that's he's made with mira calix will be out in a few months I think, i think it's a genuine and admirable decision to rest a 'project/whatever you want to call it' that's just reached it's natural level. there's enough solo artists who reach a plateau and just coast on it for too many albums that are samey.

You stated it will be the last “Malcolm Middleton” album you do for a bit. You’ve pretty much done one album per year for the last few years, does that have anything to do with wanting a break?

“Yes, exactly. I’m not taking a break from music, I just want to do a few different projects before coming back and doing another solo album using a similar type of voice or expression that I’ve been using lately. I feel a bit penned in musically and the only way to change this is to explore some other avenues and change the way I approach writing music and words. Should be fun!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back