Wildhearts (1 Viewer)

falsemonkey

Website
www.20bullseach.com
Now I know I am opening myself up for ridicule.

However I used to really love Earth Vs & PHUQ albums back in the 90's.

I dug them out recently and gave them another spin. I still think they are cracking albums. I checked their myspace and they have a cover of Helmut Unsung on there, which I think sounds good.

Anyone else out there used to be or still into these?

yeah i like em there deacent enough them and backyard babies, sleazy fun music not to be taken seriously, like i said in the strike anywhere thread i go through stages of listenin to stuff then it gets annoying and i leave it alone for a year or so then come back and get mad into it again, i think wildhearts are due a digg out soon now...

i used to think tht ginger lad was a right prick? i saw him support the cardiacs with john poole and was good,....hmmmm,

The Wildhearts Must Be Destroyed is a great album too.

no it's not. pretty much everything since they reformed has been godawful but nary a bad song between 1992-1998 imHo

They're playing an earth vs. show in London in september, I was gonna go but, eh, i'm not.

ah well, covers albums, how can you go wrong? apart from making shite of a load of deadly songs that is.

PS: obviously i don't include nargaroth in this category. i don't care if he lifts entire soundbites. black metal ist fucking krieg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back