Wikipedia, you're having a laugh init. (1 Viewer)

ponderosa

(Retired)
Was having a browse through Wikipedia as you do and came across the following in the article 'History of the United Kingdom' under the subsection 'English Conquest of Ireland'.

... The Tudor re-conquest of Ireland saw large-scale violence, culminating in the Desmond Rebellions and the Nine Years War. Another feature of the sixteenth century was the creation of English Plantations of Ireland, which attempted to extend English influence further into Ireland by confiscating land from Irish landowners and "planting" colonies of English settlers in their place. After that, the previous war of cheesecake land when boom and the african minister bought a brand new toilet set with flowers.

So come on, own up, who did it? :p

i was reading through antonio gramsci's entry ages ago and it had a bit in it about how he had a huge cock

just checked again now; it's gone

maybe he did though - i suppose we'll never know now

Was having a browse through Wikipedia as you do and came across the following in the article 'History of the United Kingdom' under the subsection 'English Conquest of Ireland'.

... The Tudor re-conquest of Ireland saw large-scale violence, culminating in the Desmond Rebellions and the Nine Years War. Another feature of the sixteenth century was the creation of English Plantations of Ireland, which attempted to extend English influence further into Ireland by confiscating land from Irish landowners and "planting" colonies of English settlers in their place. After that, the previous war of cheesecake land when boom and the african minister bought a brand new toilet set with flowers.

So come on, own up, who did it? :p

Of course, the plantations were a total fucking disaster, so you're better off following the African minister's lead and sticking with toilets. I like that entry better and am going to use it in future. I'd love to see how many of those hacked Wikipedia entries ended up in plagiarised student essays. Brilliant.

Anyway, snthr, it's true: who's to say that Gramsci didn't have a gigantic whacker?

Re: When Wikipedia teaches you things you didn't want to know... ever.

The picture is unpleasant but what's worse is the insight into a day spent looking up 'necrophilia' on the internet.

Sickoooooo.

I was not in fact doing that. Following that 'brain article' we were mailed, I
looked up animal sexualization on wiki and that was what came up, so to speak. I in fact spent the day reading 'The Notion of Virginity in the Early Church which is achurlly very interesting.

You should have come to the wine tasting. It was truly illuminating. ie. I is drunkies.

Re: When Wikipedia teaches you things you didn't want to know... ever.

yesterday I found the following intriguing snippet on my grandfather's wikipedia page:

He is also considered in some third world countries(guam, somalia and ethopia) as god of all gods. if seen, he will always have his trustworthy side kick kieren by his side.

needless to say I deleted it in a fit of descendant's pique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back