Wicklow Mountains National Park (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0
Midges have a whole link of their own on that page! We're such wusses in this country! Ha!

I'd like to go on a nature ramble or bug walk now. No one would notice. The boss is on holiday (hence me hanging around here today).

no word of a lie but i got trapped in glendalough carpark on fri night..
it was 11pm by the time we were leaving and they'd closed the barriers..
so i looked everywhere for a number to ring and i think i rang the number at the bottom of the poster about bat walks.
i was a desperate woman not wanting to sleep the night in the car.
and the midges- they were fucking HORRIFIC that night- they could kill you i swear.

anyways.
just thought i'd share.

I was there too. I was watching you from the bushes in the corner, near the bins. You looked pretty freaked out alright, I didnt want to let you know I was there aswell cause you looked so scared.

they used to do a magic mushroom guided tour there I hear. they taught you all about which ones to pick and which ones not to. I don't know if they can advertise it publicaly anymore.

clive said:
I was there too. I was watching you from the bushes in the corner, near the bins. You looked pretty freaked out alright, I didnt want to let you know I was there aswell cause you looked so scared.

was that you?
i thought i heard a rustling and a sniggering.
i did actually look at the bins to see if there was a sign on them with a number for daft bitches who dont read signs saying 'these car park gates close at 22.00'
but there wasnt a number on the bins.
so i ended up ringing about bat walks.
as you do stuck in glendalough car park 11pm fri night.

it was the 'helpful' garda who told me to look at the bins before he drove off leaving us there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back