Why is Outlook Express so crap? (1 Viewer)

frona

We use Outlook at work and one of my jobs is sifting through the emails and printing out the tiny proportion of them that are non-spam. It is the spamiest email account ever. I've set up a few filters for the usual types of spam words like erection, replica watches, pills etc. etc. but I still get loads of the crap. I don't think the boss would go for changing the office email account so is there anything you can do the stop Outlook being such a spam magnet? Surely Outlook is a decent email thingie, it's famous. :confused:

We use Outlook at work and one of my jobs is sifting through the emails and printing out the tiny proportion of them that are non-spam. It is the spamiest email account ever. I've set up a few filters for the usual types of spams words like erection, replica watches, pills etc. etc. but I still get loads of the crap. I don't think the boss would go for changing the office email account so is there anything you can do the stop Outlook being such a spam magnet? Surely Outlook is a decent email thingie, it's famous. :confused:
try mailwasher. takes a little bit of configuring but it lets you delete the spam before you download it.

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back