whos your favourite twin peaks character? (1 Viewer)

Ooh, I'd forgotten that Leland doesn't get de-Bobbed until the second series. Well, no one cares about anything after that. You know, what with the premise of the show being prematurely done away with and whatnot.

De-repping makes baby Jesus cry.

hmm. you have a slight point, but the question then becomes wtf is bob/the black lodge

Its true that the second half of it drags a bit, but second series=fuckloadsbetter than first. the wee dancing midget wasnt even in the first!

I guess you're off the hook- for now...

Bellatrix said:
You know, what with the premise of the show being prematurely done away with and whatnot.

The black lodge was the premise of the show, it's just that people didn't know it at the time. Most events in the series flowed from there, directly or indirectly. The Laura Palmer mystery was only used as a device to draw attention to it in the first place. It's true that most people endured the "weirdness" of the programme because they were simply interested in a resolution to the murder mystery, and then switched off en masse after the killer was caught, leading to it's cancellation. In my opinion, things just got more interesting afterwards. Characters change alignments, Windom Earle starts fucking with Cooper, the black lodge stuff, Major Briggs' abduction, all that good shit. Sure, the odd bogey episode, but mostly quality. Shame they were never allowed to make a third season. I've always wondered what mentalism Bob would've gotten up to in Coopers body! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back