Whoah does this mean that thumped officially looses de bitchin' 'n band abusing award (1 Viewer)

seanc said:
Does it help or hinder to be a part of thumped?

I wonder how it is from the outside looking in?? I dont remember what my view of thumped bands/people was before i joined. I guess thumped is kinda like pubic hair - i cant remember not having it! :D

I wonder how it is from the outside looking in?? I dont remember what my view of thumped bands/people was before i joined. I guess thumped is kinda like pubic hair - i cant remember not having it! :D

Ah sure, every forum has it's own personality. I'm different here than I am over there or wherever else I might be on the internet.

And there's some forums I've given up on because they just don't agree with me. But some are useful.

BA: No need to apologise. just wondering.

Re: Whoah does this mean that thumped officially looses de bitchin' 'n band abusing a

broken arm said:
not much.

i just imagine that all those band are shit and cliche sodden.

sorry.

it is entertaining from the outside (like a horror film through your fingers, you don't want to look but you just gotta peep - it's ok with the sound turned down)

seanc said:
I think it's great and I have €20-shaped hole in my pocket to prove it.

you have me to thank for that;) . water under the bridge i hope.

so how do you carry on different over there? honest question.

Break Neck Speed said:

i can remember when you had none, and a tight little arse too. Sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset...

c0De_n1NjA said:
i can remember when you had none, and a tight little arse too...

YOU RUINED MY LIFE!! NOW LOOK AT ME...

moment_027.jpg

Be the Hokey said:
you have me to thank for that;) . water under the bridge i hope.

so how do you carry on different over there? honest question.

Not sure really, I do more arsing around here.
Over there is good for keeping in touch with what bands are doing around the country. The thread from there that started this thread is of particular interest to me. Plus, over there I can actually listen to these bands and see if there music is any good or not, which isn't quite the same as thumped. All in all it's a good resource.

Thumped is a lot better for getting info about music, interesting/funny stuff on the internet, gauging public opinion on abortion. I'd read nearly all of the general forum, even though I'd rarely contribute to it. Like I said somewhere else, its a huge knowledge base of people with qualifications in design/journalism/IT/sound engineering and collectively, thumped knows a lot about music.

Re: Whoah does this mean that thumped officially looses de bitchin' 'n band abusing a

Sweetie said:
Did Ozzie Osborne also say something like it?

nonemoreblack would know......

Yeah Ozzy said it in the famous Arena documentary.

Give the guy a break. His garden is on fire. The far away tree is just reminding him of what he's lost and he's lashing out.

japeo said:
ah man i'm very disappointed with the singer in firegarden. between him and the bass player from far away tree i don't know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back