Who are you? Find out here (2 Viewers)

Anthony said:
Hmm...

1. DESIRED OBJECTIVES OR BEHAVIOR DICTATED BY DESIRED OBJECTIVES.
Seeks success, stimulation and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off
the shackles of self-doubt, to win and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is
enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing; has many interests and
wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

2. THE EXISTING SITUATION OR BEHAVIOR APPROPRIATE TO THE EXISTING SITUATION.
Physical illness, over-tension or emotional distress have taken a severe toll. His self-esteem has
been reduced and he now needs peaceful conditions and considerate treatment to permit recovery.

3. CHARACTERISTICS UNDER RESTRAINT OR BEHAVIOR INAPPROPRIATE
TO THE EXISTING SITUATION.
Relationships rarely measure up to his high emotional expectations and his need to be made much
of, leading to disappointment (often characteristic of mother-fixation, taking the form of either
strong attachment to, or resentment of, the mother). Always has mental reservations and tends to
remain emotionally isolated and unattached.

4. REJECTED OR SUPPRESSED CHARACTERISTICS OR ANXIETY-LADEN CHARACTERISTICS.
Stress resulting from a feeling of belittlement and misunderstanding. Feels in an invidious position;
that trust, affection and understanding are being withheld and that he is being treated with a
humiliating lack of consideration. Considers he is being denied the appreciation essential to his
self-esteem and that there is nothing he can do about it. Disheartened by the lone struggle against
difficulties with no encouragement. Feels he is getting nowhere; that, instead of the admiration he
needs, he is consistently misunderstood. Wants to escape from the situation but cannot find the
strength of mind to make the necessary decision. Humiliated by lack of appreciation.

5. THE ACTUAL PROBLEM OR BEHAVIOR RESULTING FROM STRESS.
Wants to act freely and uninhibited, but is restrained by his need to have things on a rational,
consistent and clearly-defined basis.

Intensely critical of the existing conditions which he feels are disorganized or insufficiently clear-cut. Is
therefore seeking some solution which will clarify the situation and introduce a more acceptable degree
of order and method.

1. RED 2. YELLOW 3. BROWN 4. BLACK 5. GRAY 6. BLUE 7. GREEN 8. VIOLET
1. RED 2. YELLOW 3. BROWN 4. BLACK 5. GRAY 6. BLUE 7. GREEN 8. VIOLET

1) is fairly accurate, 2) not really, 3) ish, apart from the mother fixation 4) not really, 5) fairly. That is of course assuming I'm able to assess myself any way accurately, which probably isn't the case

I wonder do these things vary much from person to person?

jesus... scary in it's accuracy...

but come on "capable of achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity"

who dosent???

Ian said:
jesus... scary in it's accuracy...

but come on "capable of achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity"

who dosent???
I presume that's yours you're referring to.

Come on! Post it up! Don't be shy!

Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union, in which there is love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust.

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for this qualities -- especially in company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

3. CHARACTERISTICS UNDER RESTRAINT OR BEHAVIOR INAPPROPRIATE TO THE EXISTING SITUATION.
Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Pronounced susceptibility to outside stimuli. Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates him from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities and to live it to the full. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered. Expectant self-determinism.

Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.

Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of his own efforts.

1. BLUE 2. RED 3. VIOLET 4. YELLOW 5. GREEN 6. BROWN 7. BLACK 8. GRAY
1. BLUE 2. RED 3. VIOLET 4. YELLOW 5. GREEN 6. BROWN 7. GRAY 8. BLACK

1. true, i guess
2. again true, in a vaguely accurate sort of way
3. what? oh and yes, i enjoy sex. duh.
4. that's like , SOOOO true!
5. yes, me no likee arguments.

it's all a little generic, isn't it?

Ian said:
aint shy, just cant cut and paste on this poxy PC

Yeah, I only stuck mine up for the
admiration he needs
anyway...probably not the way to go about it in retrospect...

It's hard not to be self-conscious doing these tests and to resist the temptation to second-guess them...I mean, okay, a colour test is better on that front than a test that e.g. tries to gauge your aggression by asking you how you would react in certain situations, but I found the doing it twice bit a little strange...I mean, I was immediately wondering why I was being asked twice, and figured there must be something in the colours being rearranged...but the trouble was I could remember my choices from the first time, so I couldn't just pick the second ones afresh, and kept wondering "should I be changing"? In the end I just picked the same ones again...which no doubt contributed to the charges of rationality and orderliness. I could imagine picking an entirely different order tomorrow though. And if the hues were different, I'd probably change as well....bloody hell what has this thing started? Back to work.

lmd64 said:
it's all a little generic, isn't it?
Yeah, half of yours probably could apply to me as well. Depends on what mood you're in half the time, doesn't it? You know, you could say "gets discouraged easily" and "tries to make the best of the situation", and both could be true...you might just have your good and bad days.

Yeah, and are those colours web-safe? Would it make a difference if they weren't? What about RGB vs. CMYK? DId you recently de-gauss your monitor? I'm running on 16bit colours, should I be using 32bit instead? Stop me if I'm overanalysing...

Also, in mine in particular, it uses words that suggest it's geared towards pathological people in particular. Or maybe it's just that I'm pathological. Hmm...I'm beginning to think I should've gone for that "can't cut & paste on my PC" plan too...

So, um, apparantly i'm this:

Seeks success, stimulation and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off
the shackles of self-doubt, to win and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is
enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing; has many interests and
wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

Needs peace and quiet. Desires a close and faithful partner from whom to demand special
consideration and unquestioning affection. If these requirements are not met, is liable to turn away
and withdraw altogether.

Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for
sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes
that he has to make the best of things as they are.

Displays impatience and agitation. Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still
important things to be achieved -- that life must be experienced to the full. As a result, he pursues
his objectives with fierce intensity and will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs
the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in
danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting his nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and
feels he can only be at peace when he has finally reached his goal. Impatient involvement.

The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an
urgent and hectic intensity.

The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to a restless search
for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

1. YELLOW 2. GREEN 3. RED 4. BLACK 5. BROWN 6. BLUE 7. VIOLET 8. GRAY
1. RED 2. YELLOW 3. BLACK 4. BLUE 5. GREEN 6. VIOLET 7. BROWN 8. GRAY

I'm a nut job!!!!! Woohooo!!!!

michaelknight said:
You have to click all the colours of the bow, man

Suffering from the effects of those things which are being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly
resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.

This represents a barrier between the compensatory colors which precede it and the remaining
colors -- the point at which "switching-off" has occurred.

Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left him listless and
devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.

The situation is preventing him from establishing himself, but he feels he must make the best of
things as they are.

Disappointment had led to a suspicious, restrained withdrawal from others and into himself.
Suppresses his innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that he might be carried away
by it only to find himself pursuing some will-o`-the-wisp. Feels he has been misled and abused and
has withdrawn to hold himself cautiously aloof from others. Keeps a careful and critical watch to
see whether motives towards him are sincere -- a watchfulness which easily develops into
suspicion and distrust. "Once bitten, twice shy"; emotional disappointment leading to watchful
mistrust of motive.

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point to formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety,
emptiness and an unadmitted self-contempt. His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a
head-strong and defiant attitude.

Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead
to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He is trying to escape from this into a
peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting him from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

1. BLACK 2. BLUE 3. BROWN 4. GREEN 5. GRAY 6. RED 7. YELLOW 8. VIOLET
1. BLACK 2. BLUE 3. GRAY 4. GREEN 5. BROWN 6. RED 7. VIOLET 8. YELLOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back