While Looking For Info On Bary Aquarium Opening Hours... (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
While Looking For Info On Bray Aquarium Opening Hours...

...I found this:

Sent for trial on buggery charges

A 48-year-old Co Wicklow man accused of committing buggery with foals has been sent forward for trial to the next sittings of Wicklow Circuit Court. The man faces seperate charges of committing the offences with the animals on dates between May 23rd and June 10th 1996. He is also accused of assaulting a garda, destroying trees, causing malicious damage to cars and releasing oil from a tank. Defence solicitor, Joe Maguire, said that he made a submission to the Director of Public Prosecutions to withdraw one of the statements in the book of evidence. Judge William Hamill ordered the withdrawal of the statement and sent the defendant forward for trial to the next sittings of Wicklow Circuit Court in November. The accused is on continuing bail with a condition that he sign on in his local garda station once a week.

Quite a character, eh?

Anyway, does anyone know the opening hours for Bray Aquarium & how much it costs?

Aquariums rule.

Re: While Looking For Info On Bray Aquarium Opening Hours...

Originally posted by Corm
...I found this:

Quite a character, eh?

Anyway, does anyone know the opening hours for Bray Aquarium & how much it costs?

Aquariums rule.

last time I went to Bray Aquarium half the tanks were empty,
and even my 10 year old little brother found it lacking..
can't remember how much it cost .....too much anyway.
hopefully it has improved since then:rolleyes:

Ah no...I've been looking forward to this for ages...it better be good..anyway, it opens at 10 & is something in between €5 & €8, depending on how old you look...

mad expensive, but a good chuckle. nice fishies everywhere, and all the way thru u'r waiting to see the shark, then when u do its only about a foot long. but its cool, looks just like a baby shark. lots of seahorses and them spikey anenomea thingys. take u'r time tho cuz its not big, u could walk thru in about 5 minutes.

Horse Cum-Vomit

Buggering foals? I would have imagined that if you were going to spread the love equestrian style, you'd give it to them in the gee. Not only would you have the pleasure of breaking their hymen (thus being their 'first') but you also have the bonus of not having horse shit on your knob; because as far as I know, horses can't wipe their arse. If, on the other hand, there was only male foals present, then I understand how buggery would be an option (but only if you were gay). This reminds me of a video I *ahem* found (much like Corm) with a down-on-her-luck lady sucking off a horse. It came so much, she vomited it back up straight away. Lucky horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back