Which Movie Villain Are You? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
primal scream played songs more than once? fuck sake! one time I played a gig with a friend of mine who was so loaded on vodka he almost played a song twice..we had the decency to tell him we'd done it.

fuck primal scream.

avernus said:
primal scream played songs more than once? fuck sake! one time I played a gig with a friend of mine who was so loaded on vodka he almost played a song twice..we had the decency to tell him we'd done it.

fuck primal scream.
In 1979 the Attrix played a set which consisted of them playing the same song seven times.

Right.. you wouldn't believe this.
I just popped outside for lunch today and was taking a stroll around Ballsbridge.
Next thing you know, this van pulls up beside this kid in a wheelchair and a couple of lads jumped out and pushed the kid out into the middle of the road. Then they started trying to get passers-by to bet on if the kid would survive.

The kid managed to live, but two cars crashed into eachother. An ambulance had to be called and everything.

And then I looked at the side of the van. Guess what it had emblazoned on the side:

"PRIMAL SCREAM: IRISH PLANTATION TOUR 2004 - BACK TO KILL MORE PADDIES!!"

And the worst bit. The lads in van were all wearing Rangers jerseys.

still2.jpg

hannibal lecter! (i prefer the Cox version).

not bad, for a vegan.

FancyGoods said:
yeah. it was mad hot in there everyone sweatin.
The sound was a bit shit. Everything was at the exact same level, so even if they'd tried their damndest to give it loads, it didn't really come out that way.

'Twas a bit on the bland side, overall.

I kinda felt like I'd accidentally crashed a frat party. Lots of pointless hooting and hollering made me think, "Are these folks watching the same gig I am?"

PS: I was Freddy Krueger.

Just checked the Primal Scream web-site again.

Marc Dutroux plays bass for them. And Jonathan King is their manager. And their next album is going to be a Gary Glitter tribute album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back