Which is the best off licence in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

Jus De Vine in Portmarnock has a great range and according to the signs outside it's won back to back off license of the year awards for the past three years.

Yeah, it's a nice place, the beer selection is pretty good but there are better options for beer in Dublin. I think it owes its popularity more for its wine selection.

McHughs(formerly Kelly's) in Artane has the best selection of drinks of any offie I've been in.They do a great deal on 5 European 50cl beers for a tenner.Can't be whacked.

As for the cheapest?depends what your after.

Thats a pretty easy question to answer. If you're talking about range ;) Maybe not on price though.
The one I work in.

We do have some great bargains on wine, they're not on the website however.
do you offer discounts to thumpeders?

anyway, best 'off licence' i know is the one in dusseldorf airport - litre bottles of jameson for €14.50.

For price: Deveney's of Rathmines is beyond comparison. If you like beer, that is. The range is decent too.

The Drink Store in the 'batter has a nice range of beers, it's pretty pricey though.

Sweeney's on Prospect Road in Glasnevin is brilliant.

This place has everything - a fantastic wine selection, and a nice well-priced 'wines of the month' thing going on. It has tons of different beers and a few different ciders chilling away and yer usual spirits and mixers. AND do a great deal on boxes of San Pelligrino. AND has nice helpful staff, the whole place has a generally nice atmosphere. AND has room to park the car. Also has bags of ice and crunchy nibbles. Hurrah for Sweeney's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back