where can ya get: (1 Viewer)

muffin

some 220 medium format film in Dublin?Mr.Gunn said he hasn't had any in in about 20 years!Anyone got any idea where I might track some down?

cool..yeah i saw some online but i was just hoping to pick up a roll or two to get started.I'll try some re-spooling!

right now i'm looking for a 120 back for a bronica sqai. That dude up in portobello is looking for 150 for one..my arse..anyone know of any going for a little bit cheaper?I thought i had won one on ebay but the seller backed out..arsehole..

Cool. It's film for Mr Jane's Holga. It's colour, though.

i've gotten my (colour) holga stuff developed and printed in gunn's, but that's more defaulting to there than knowing the best place. (mr. gunn has told me the same story about my surname about half a dozen times. it's lovely.)

the first couple of times i went in, he'd ask which of the two common spellings of my surname to use, which is exceedingly unusual.

I love mr.gunn..He always knocks a few bob off the prints when you've been there a few times and he's always so bloody friendly..even though he's out of the way for both me and the boy we always make the extra effort to go up to his shop.lovely lovely man..

aaah I went to hacketts on baggot to get b & w 120 processed, she took the films but couldn't give me a price for negatives and a contact sheet-
then rang this morning saying they don't actually do b & w. silly incompetent tool. :mad:

have people used the repro 35 or whatever its called on merrion square or is gunns my best bet?

thanks!

mr gunn is such a legend.

i called in there last week looking for film and ended up yapping with him for 20 minutes.

such a dude!

i mentioned to him once that i was thinking of trying some pinhole photography with the hasselblad. so he gave me three rolls of 120 free. they were best before jan 1973, and worked fine, but not with the pinhole cos you've bugger all control with the lens off the hasselblad.

ohhh magicbastarder do you have yr own hasselblad?I was playing with one last weekend and it was lovely..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back