Where can I get vinyl cleaning products in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

Am considering getting an alembic to distill water and then use as my main drinking water either from the tap or maybe just out of the ground. The device can also be used to extract essential oils from plants but I doubt I'd have access to enough plant material to do much of that really. Someone makes the other byproduct of that process called hydrosol here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don’t drink distilled water, it will make you really sick. The lack of any minerals or ions in the water means they will be leeched from your body instead of being absorbed from your normal drinking water.

I have been told that's a myth. Over time it can lead to imbalances but it won't do you any harm short term. You piss out more minerals than you'd ingest drinking tap water anyway.

Yeah you can ingest minerals lots of other ways fruit veg juice bones etc distillation can remove microorganisms and some other stuff I dunno ? I might still try it atleast those alembics look cool.

I have been told that's a myth. Over time it can lead to imbalances but it won't do you any harm short term. You piss out more minerals than you'd ingest drinking tap water anyway.
The most reliable info I could find is from webmd (PubMed had little to offer):
57278460-5083-4D46-B335-2C518B3CF305.jpeg

The less efficient hydration appears to be due to increased loss of electrolytes as you urinate more. Not as dangerous as I thought but still sounds like a bad idea to me.

has no one mentioned PVA glue? at least it's either PVA glue or wood glue, and i don't mean drinking it (and not sniffing it either, you'd be a long time getting a high from that).

i think this was the original video on the topic:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back