When anti fa goes to far (1 Viewer)

so you're not allowed to photograph them because they have criminal convictions, or because they have strongly-held beliefs? Or because fascists have blogs where they re-post photos from SWP marches and rock against racism gigs? I think by turning Janer into an anti-antifa campaigner for the sake of a few photos of bands playing music, those people with strongly-held beliefs have been very short sighted.

Hence the reason for me not really commenting on the incident since my first post, which was written in haste on a phone shortly after the incident itself happened. The second reason being that this thread has become fucking hilarious...

People know the reason why we asked others to refrain from taking pictures, (security and peace of mind for guests,) nobody gave a fuck, and it all passed off quite well. Over 250 heads giving it socks at a great gig for a great cause is what we should be talking about, not two minutes of agro between two people. Until the next one. (gig and LOLsome Eirecore thread.)

This is me. My face is blurred so fascists don't get me.

1234559853801_f.jpg

And this one caused the confusion. Not being so au fait with things agricultural I thought this was a chicken rather than a cock and that SWO was calling us chicken. Even less did I know thay a human cock had been placed over SWOs face but had been censored.

Think of all of the fun exchanges which resulted from that mistake and censorship.

I'm glad my annual bit of moderating got so many laughs, maybe I should make it bi annual..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back