When anti fa goes to far (1 Viewer)

If that's the way I come across while using my razor wit and masterful grasp of English, I will chance.

I will act the way you think I should.

STFU FAGIT. lol

If that's the way I come across while using my razor wit and masterful grasp of English, I will chance.

I will act the way you think I should.

STFU FAGIT. lol

Hah, your love bites are self-inflicted.

When you were a kid you had no friends, so you had to play with yourself.

Incorrect. Loads of awesome friends. Awesome girlfriend, supplier of love bites.

Attempts were made to strangle me at birth. FOOLS. I was already ancient.

These will be the last 5 pages on this board I will ever read. And I can never get that time back

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS SHIT GOT TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT JANER WAS NOT LET IN?!.
IM AS ANTI-FASH AS ANYONE!
THE WHOLE PUNK-SKIN-OI THING 4 ME WAS THAT U STAND UP AGAINST CUNTS WHO IN THEIR
OWN IGNORANCE TOLD U WHAT TO DO,HOW TO LIVE ETC ETC!
AS 1 POSTER SAID "NEARLY EVERYONE WOULD HAVE HAD A CAMERA ON THEIR PHONE"!
WOULD & COULD THERE HAVE BEEN IN THIS PARANOID WORLD SOME UNDER-COVER BONEHEAD
TAKING PHOTOS ON HIS MOBILE?!
WOULD THE FACT THAT IF JANER HAD GOT IN & PUT HIS PHOTOS & VIDS (OF THE BANDS) UP ON PIXIE
OR UTUBE PROVE THAT HE WAS THERE & SUPPORTED THIS EVENT NOT PUT HIS OWN SAFETY AT RISK?!
HE WORE HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE! HE WENT!
TERRIBLE THAT SOME CUNT TOLD HIM ,ON THE WORD OF SOME "CONVICTED EUROPEAN ACTIVIST"
THAT HE COULD NOT COME IN!
GOOD ON YE JANER!
I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM 2 GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS SHIT GOT TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT JANER WAS NOT LET IN?!.
IM AS ANTI-FASH AS ANYONE!
THE WHOLE PUNK-SKIN-OI THING 4 ME WAS THAT U STAND UP AGAINST CUNTS WHO IN THEIR
OWN IGNORANCE TOLD U WHAT TO DO,HOW TO LIVE ETC ETC!
AS 1 POSTER SAID "NEARLY EVERYONE WOULD HAVE HAD A CAMERA ON THEIR PHONE"!
WOULD & COULD THERE HAVE BEEN IN THIS PARANOID WORLD SOME UNDER-COVER BONEHEAD
TAKING PHOTOS ON HIS MOBILE?!
WOULD THE FACT THAT IF JANER HAD GOT IN & PUT HIS PHOTOS & VIDS (OF THE BANDS) UP ON PIXIE
OR UTUBE PROVE THAT HE WAS THERE & SUPPORTED THIS EVENT NOT PUT HIS OWN SAFETY AT RISK?!
HE WORE HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE! HE WENT!
TERRIBLE THAT SOME CUNT TOLD HIM ,ON THE WORD OF SOME "CONVICTED EUROPEAN ACTIVIST"
THAT HE COULD NOT COME IN!
GOOD ON YE JANER!
I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM 2 GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

I believe he wasn't refused entry only that he was not to photograph the event.

so you're not allowed to photograph them because they have criminal convictions, or because they have strongly-held beliefs? Or because fascists have blogs where they re-post photos from SWP marches and rock against racism gigs? I think by turning Janer into an anti-antifa campaigner for the sake of a few photos of bands playing music, those people with strongly-held beliefs have been very short sighted.

so you're not allowed to photograph them because they have criminal convictions, or because they have strongly-held beliefs? Or because fascists have blogs where they re-post photos from SWP marches and rock against racism gigs? I think by turning Janer into an anti-antifa campaigner for the sake of a few photos of bands playing music, those people with strongly-held beliefs have been very short sighted.

Its a security issue. Its been discussed. Nothing new in your comment. See previous comments.

I suspect Janer is slowly transforming into a wererat, thats whats causing his paroxysms.

But it will reach a tipping point and ZAP! He goes from being a photographer to being a full blown wererat devouring the crowd.

Wererat.jpg

Well I'm asking a question, not making comments, so I don't think novelty is relevant to my comment's validity. I saw the posts and didn't see an answer. Look,

ci: "You were simply asked to respect the policy on the night that we have one photographer all weekend, at the request of activists who've travelled from across Europe, some with convictions."

I am just asking if them having convictions is relevant, because I don't see how it would be if the problem is actually fascists trawling for photos and information (and a big hello to all you fascists reading this!). Is it security regarding fascists but also the state? Or immigration issues for non-EU nationals who are travelling without Schengen visas or something. I don't really mind if you don't think you can answer, I'm just curious.

Oh Shit! I am not or ever will be anti fa...
I watch St Pauli games in Murrays....mostly for the free food though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back