When anti fa goes to far (3 Viewers)

I was confirming u r a fukwit.

AMA? Ok, when is Rupert Murdoch going tp buy Thumped?

I don't think Rupert Murdoch would buy Thumped. That's just a really out there thing to say. The fuckwit? No I sir. Not I.

JZdEv.gif

Darwin?

I think its this Darwin selection you mean.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know this guy called Evan. I've known him for years and years. He was the year below me in school. I never assume people aren't as intelligent or capable as me on account of them being younger , but this kid was dumb as fuck. That said, he wasn't socially retarded. A genuinely nice guy who said funny things the odd the time. I don't know if everyone was laughing because they appreciated his humour, but I would chortle to myself thinking "How the fuck could someone know so little?"

I just didn't like him, at all. Every time he opened his mouth to spit out more uneducated bile, I would cut him down with some dry, acidic remark. This went on for a long time. I think there was a stage where he was pretty afraid of me too. I'm not big or scary in the slightest, but my apathetic and cynical outer shell perhaps gave the illusion that I might be dangerous to fight and not be phased by biting someone's face or shooting them.

I am now tolerant of Evan. I am now friends with Evan. The years have passed and he actually seems to know less than he did back then, but we are friends.

After reading that, who truly can say "World peace cannot be achieved by 2013" ?

"The only thing chicken around here is your brain."

You ACTUALLY wrote that. I don't think you were being sarcastic.

"THE ONLY THING CHICKEN AROUND HERE IS YOUR BRAIN"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back