When anti fa goes to far (4 Viewers)

Reposting the links on that website wasn't ur greatest moment was it Einstein? I was only going to take pics of the actual bands.....you then proceeded to pose for pics all over the place on ur walking tour.

You're some tulip.

Reposting the links on that website wasn't ur greatest moment was it Einstein? I was only going to take pics of the actual bands.....you then proceeded to pose for pics all over the place on ur walking tour.

You're some tulip.

The image I posted wasn't really from the tour. Its Liverpool AFA.

I'm posting stuff thats already there on a website set up by fascists, so I reckon its safe to say that fascists know about it. Just trying to get across to people that its a serious issue.

Given the ratarsed state you were in when you arrived at the gig who knows what you would have photographed.

The pics are from 2006, New Fascists enroll every month I would guess and now know that 3 friends are on that site, the pics of them from a house party I was at too in Blanch, my god it doesn't feel like 6 years ago, I didn't even own a camera back then!

and 'ratarsed' you say....hahahahahahahahahahah!

Did u not see me with a pint of water in my hands?

The pics are from 2006, New Fascists enroll every month I would guess and now know that 3 friends are on that site, the pics of them from a house party I was at too in Blanch, my god it doesn't feel like 6 years ago, I didn't even own a camera back then!

Again its the most well known fascist site. Are you suggesting that new fascists gravitate here and that they are also unaware of the existence of redwatch? Try again. A fool wouldn't swallow that.

Well you appeared to be inebriated. The fact that someone is drinking water doesn't rule out the prior consumption of booze.

Again its the most well known fascist site. Are you suggesting that new fascists gravitate here and that they are also unaware of the existence of redwatch? Try again. A fool wouldn't swallow that.

Well you appeared to be inebriated. The fact that someone is drinking water doesn't rule out the prior consumption of booze.

Screwworldorder, today

gomongee-nazidinosaur.jpg

Yeah, and I'm going to sodomise you with a live chicken. I'm sure the animal rights lads will make an exception on this occasion.

Just to be clear I edited SWW's post as it had a pic of him with a cock on over his face. Too many people read this forum while bored in work so I replaced the cock with a cock not a chicken..:cool:

Just to be clear I edited SWW's post as it had a pic of him with a cock on over his face. Too many people read this forum while bored in work so I replaced the cock with a cock not a chicken..:cool:

Errr, was it a male chicken or a human reproductive organ?

I'm not going to personally sodomise him, just to be clear. I've got standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back