What's "wrong" with this video.... (1 Viewer)

the bands warm up was totally insufficient for such a muscle stretching performance.

xConorx said:
aye cos scott vogel's well known fer bein down with christians.... oh wait... James IsMean on the other hand:)

ment from point of view, of comical commands scott says at gigs. "i want this room moving at maximum capacidy" "i want everyone in the circlepit at 100%" ect,ect.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
the link is fine for me
might just be the college server slowed down with all the social sciences students trying to get their dissertations on man united and geri halliwell finished up...

phew, close one.
but seriously, i walked into the kitchen today and one of the BESS girls i live with was discussing with her mate whether she should put the words to 'you'll never walk alone' as an appendix.

hm. well i suppose i can imagine. if it's just 'weirdo gays', you can write it off, if it's 'normal' men like you who like people of their own sex as well, it's a bit trickier i suppose. as in harder for a tiny brain to manage.
i was invited over for lunch (i.e. cook your own koka noodles and watch home & away) in one of my classmates house today and there was this big conversation going on about how one of em had been out with some lad at the weekend, who had brought along his boyfriend, and the boyfriend mentioned at some point in the night that he did 'exotic dancing' at the weekends, and apparently this was some fucking huge, disturbing, bizarre issue and no-one knew how to react - i was just stood there goin what the fuck? if this was some woman i'd be standing here trying to stomach your disgusting comments about stripper slags, get a fuckin grip. i don't think any of you pricks would have any doubt how to react if a woman stood here and said she danced on a podium for money, she'd probably be black and blue in minutes.

i mean from aggressive pinching, etc, not from beating....in case anyone was getting any ideas....take a cold shower for fuck sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back