What's the most expensive thing you own? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 6
Lefty Frizzell said:
my fiddle isnt very expensive and i'm quite shit on it. i played with a dublin bluegrass group a few weeks ago and made a cunt out of myself.
oh im shit too, I just have a good fiddle, or did. until I lost the fucking thing. CAn I've yours then?

[quote/]i thought you wore a togo and liked to penetrate babysitters. clean up that grammar!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/quote]

well six of one, half a dozen of the other. Late breakfast , early lunch. Same difference. Either or.
Ive run out of phrases.

Mine and my sisters upright piano. It's passed through a lot of hands and is well battered. But it does sound amazing. 950 euro. Then I fucked up and failed grade 5 and haven't touched it since:(

now if I express any interest in taking up a new intrument my ma has 6 heart attacks, slams whatever she has in her hands and tells me that I should spend the money getting driving lessons.

sugar_referee said:
oh i am sorry my spelling and phrasing was atrocious, i just had a gawk at what id written. also it wasnt entirely relevant.
6 people in my family, four of us still play fiddle but we all did at some point, we've about ten grand worth of fiddle in the house. mines not there, its lost. how did i lose a two grand fiddle. fuck sake. maybe its in phils.
jayzus that stoopid corner in phils keeps swallowing shit!
i bet me distorto pedalion has been sucked down there!
and rumour has it ian the bean was in fact in there too all that time and not in sweden!

i bought a jacket on thursday for 210. and i saw some heavy metal dude wearing same last night.

its going back.

well actually its not but still.

do collections of records/cds as a whole count? mine's probably worth a few grand, but then so is everybody's on here.

at least i fucking listen to my records, posers!

other than that - laptop, amp, internal organs, comprehensive list of who on thumped has ridden who else (priceless)

Anthony said:
Lord, the G3 cost more than that. Thing is I don't even know where it is right now. Somewhere in this room I think.

i got mine second hand. deadly buy. boy.buoy. bye. by.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I've said it before and i'll say it again - Brian Conniffe is a crazy ass motherfucker.

seconded

Nothing much here, me computer was expensive when I bought it 8 years ago, a couple of other things worth a two or three hundred when they were new but most of my shit is low grade disposable shit.

Whats the most anyone has spent on a book? Cheapest I can find the one I want is £150 sterling and since its late and I've had a couple of drinks I'm gonna postpone this purchase til tomorrow. I might have forgot about it by then.

Oh, I spent a fair bit on some fabulous holidays, and I dread to think how much I've spent on coffee and beer

My computer is the most expensive possession I have. It cost about €800 in 2008.

I've spent €40 on a book. There are loads of photo books more expensive than that that I'd like to buy, but I'm gonna leave it 'til I own a house first!

I've spent €40 on a book. There are loads of photo books more expensive than that that I'd like to buy, but I'm gonna leave it 'til I own a house first!

Madonna's Sex book? Most sought after book in 2011 apparently. A lad in my class bought it on a school tour in 1991 but it was confiscated as soon as he got back on the bus.

Whats the most anyone has spent on a book? Cheapest I can find the one I want is £150 sterling and since its late and I've had a couple of drinks I'm gonna postpone this purchase til tomorrow. I might have forgot about it by then.

What's the book?And did you end up buying it?
Most I spent on a book was e125 on a huge bible from 1902 or somesuch,I have my eye on another olde booke that's going for e200,its a beautiful first edition from the mid 1800's that I really do want,Ill spend another while thinking it over.

i spent about €300 on a book once, but it was a 70th birthday present and included a print of a painting that would probably sell for that much alone.

it depends how saleable my organs are on the black market, but its going to be a race between my body and my gaff for most expensive thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back