Whatcha been playing? (1 Viewer)

i've been playing Micro Machines 96 on the sega mega drive non stop for the last couple of weeks, when i was younger my brothers were always way better than me but now i am the king of micro machines in the rochford household...oh yehhhhhh.....

micro machines 2-turbo tournament is pretty rocking also

Midnight Dick (The Awakening) and Anal Racer II are the two finest games on the market.

I challenge Glyn and Lyncher to wank me. You two might be good at making a 35 year old man do kickflips on a computer, but you won't be able to make me cum.

'Street Fighter II Turbo' is for little girls who want to be Chun Li, are intrigued by Blanka's puberty/electric eel story and who want to marry Ryu. 'Real Violence - Championship Edition' is the best fighting game ever. You don't need a computer, just a bag of cans each and some totally vicious, uncalled for slags.

Re: me bollix...

Originally posted by Bastard Eoin
bring ur "gauntlet"...old timer!!

Is that a reference to the legendary NES Gauntlet? As seen in "The Wizard"? Those things were fuckin deadly, when I was in 3rd class Marcus Mulvihill had one so everyone'd be round his place after school willing to wait a good half hour just to have a three minute go...

And as regards computer games, I wasted the two weeks before my exams playing Command & Conquer as the baddies (Brotherhood of NOD) but it was worth it cos at the end I got to blow up the fuckin Whitehouse -yeeah!

Gauntlet on the Spectrum was the best.

Com,if you type c&c jurassic park or something like that you get to play missions against dinosaurs and as dinosaurs, i kidd you not. but i think its only with the covert ops mission disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back