What USB Wireless Adaptors Are Compatible With iBooks? (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
yo,

need a bit of advice. girlfriend just bought a 2nd hand 14" iBook. it hasn't got an Airport / Airport Extreme card built-in. what USB wifi adaptors will work with the iBook and connect to my Airport Network and are under 50 euro or so?

Cheers,

Aaron

what about just getting an airport card? didn't they just drop in price to about €35?
found a few on ebay that are compatible. if i bought the Apple Airport (Express) card, id have to open the iBook, and do stuff. i just dont have the time, will, patience or ability to do that. thanks though

found a few on ebay that are compatible. if i bought the Apple Airport (Express) card, id have to open the iBook, and do stuff. i just dont have the time, will, patience or ability to do that. thanks though

you didn't happen to find any that'd work with a G3 Powerbook did you?
Mine miraculously came bacl to life today. :rolleyes:

you didn't happen to find any that'd work with a G3 Powerbook did you?
Mine miraculously came bacl to life today. :rolleyes:
nah, cant say i did.

tried to get this usb thingy workin & eh. it doesnt!! im sending it back tomorrow. it appears it only works with some machines!!! so i bit the bullet & ordered an airport extreme intrnal card. installation looks do-able.

also, her ibook came from belgium so she hasnt got a querty keyboard. hahahahaha!!!! its 50 euro to get one so if anyone has an old broken ibook g4 for parts, let me know!! ps, anyone got a 'tiger' disc?

if it's not qwerty, what is it...

ytrewq?

nah, cant say i did.

tried to get this usb thingy workin & eh. it doesnt!! im sending it back tomorrow. it appears it only works with some machines!!! so i bit the bullet & ordered an airport extreme intrnal card. installation looks do-able.

also, her ibook came from belgium so she hasnt got a querty keyboard. hahahahaha!!!! its 50 euro to get one so if anyone has an old broken ibook g4 for parts, let me know!! ps, anyone got a 'tiger' disc?

if it's not qwerty, what is it...

ytrewq?
its like this.

10786.gif

pain in the arse. but ye get used to it after you realize that all the your letter 'a' are 'q' . annoying but minor problem. i remember trying to use one in an internet cafe in belgium a few years ago when i was not sober, i was so confused. so very confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back