what is wrong with irish music? (1 Viewer)

Big Generator will pillage your home, make your dad cry and steal your granny. And thats only soundcheck.

BigG_launch3.jpg

is this picture a racist??

I like mijuboy. Mijuboy has moxy.

"Heartbreak Hotel" is only about 50 seconds long.

Leave it alone. It's not a fuckface. It's a stupid cunt and I'm going to gut it like a hog if it ever calls me a bastard again.

Sincerely,
Cactus World News
ah vinnie! welcome back! perhaps the tone of this discourse can now be raised a trifle.

I wouldn't bank on it fuckface
ah yes indeed. we did have a spot of bother a while ago with a young filly that slipped through the net, went by the name 'leftyfrizzel' something i believe. i think shes trotted off home now though, happliy.

ah yes indeed. we did have a spot of bother a while ago with a young filly that slipped through the net, went by the name 'leftyfrizzel' something i believe. i think shes trotted off home now though, happliy.

Sorry, just popped out for a fag.

snakybus said:
anyone remember the Whoopsie Daisies?

they were like the Fannyberries, only more so.

The Fannyberries were a flash in the pan were they not.

Anyone heard GPO? They formed from the ashes of Potato Blight and the sadly missed Vinegar Hill and they are fast developing a reputation as one of Ireland's most exciting live acts. With support slots to The Pikes and Bolans Mill already under their belts GPO are a phenomenon that you will soon find difficult to resist.

irish music: she is great.
many amounts of beautiful people play simply good music - always with the rhythm also.

hey miju - maybe you come with to slatterys of rathmines, we watch the proper rock und roll.
peace and love,
fintan
i was there the other night, frankly i do not wish to go again. would prefer to not be reminded of the trauma i suffered there at the hands of some u2 wannabe talentless pricks. end of story.

Anyone heard GPO? They formed from the ashes of Potato Blight and the sadly missed Vinegar Hill and they are fast developing a reputation as one of Ireland's most exciting live acts. With support slots to The Pikes and Bolans Mill already under their belts GPO are a phenomenon that you will soon find difficult to resist.

Vinegar Hill could have been the next Captain Hex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back