what is krossphader doing in my Oxfam? (1 Viewer)

krossie

krossie is blaming it on a. the sunshine b. the mo
Website
www.ilovephilosophy.com
Chaos expected in the city centre next Saturday (October 20th) as thousands of fans (many wearing near or next to no clothing) descend on Oxfam Parliament street to witness an exclusive appearance from Krosspahder and emperor tomato Ketchup

http://music.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,2166929,00.html

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]

Yes next Saturday 1 pm onwards on oxfam in Parliament street myself and DJ emperor tomato ketchup will be tearing through our old skool charity finds

(well I've decided to broaden me remit to include ANY 7" record plus bargains in general!)

Exclusive preview and dancing instructions here!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLPbrSjiJI8"]YouTube - Disco Dancer - Jimmy Adja[/ame]

Cheer up jimmy Adja!!!

loads of other cool oxjam gigs here:

http://www.oxfam.ie/oxjam/calendar.shtml

kp[/SIZE][/FONT]

because that would just be an hour of james last with pope john paul the 2nd's visit to ireland droning on over it

ireland is the shitest country in the world for 2nd hand records

that's not a bad place for 2nd hand vinyl though, that parliament st oxfam..Though you gotta go in regularly. i got Billy Bragg's Back to Basics and Talk Talk albums recently, both in great nick.

i got charged an unbelievable 4 euro for a trad record in shit nick on thursday in a ms quinns charity shop the other day

you feel bad about arguing as well

nlgbbblth
what about turning up with none of your own records and just cobbling together a mix of what's in the shop?

I think thats kinda the idea - will certainly rampage a few more there and then before startin' - Parliament street Oxfam is one of the few that still has vinyl of any type.

- mind you had a good score in Dun laoghaire cancer research shop today - double Jane Fonda work out album - with whacko and REO speed wagon - loads of tracks on twice - roll on REO beat jugglin'

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

nlgbbblth

- mind you had a good score in Dun laoghaire cancer research shop today - double Jane Fonda work out album - with whacko and REO speed wagon - loads of tracks on twice - roll on REO beat jugglin'

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

I snagged that one at Blackberry Fair around the time of Stardust's Music Sounds Better With You.

Brothers Johnson too!

because that would just be an hour of james last with pope john paul the 2nd's visit to ireland droning on over it

ireland is the shitest country in the world for 2nd hand records

If it was James Last's Well Kept Secret played twice then I wouldn't complain.

Take yer point about the poor second hand vinyl here - digging trips in Dublin are increasingly fruitless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back