What documentary did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

Downloaded a crude awakening last night, gonna watch it later.

Downloaded a crude awakening last night, gonna watch it later.

Watched this and part one of the decline of western civilisation, both recommended viewing especially "a crude awakening".

A documentary about stiff records on bbc4. It must be the fifth time i've watched it. Really cool. BBC4 are the best for music docu's.......

anyone see The Bridge on More4 last night? pretty remarkable peice of filmaking. felt guilty watching it.

still think it was a worthwhile exercise. i was a little put off by the fact that the director didn't tell the family/friends of the subjects that actually had footage of their death. aparently they all saw the film and were happy enough in the end.

anyone see The Bridge on More4 last night? pretty remarkable peice of filmaking. felt guilty watching it.

Watched the entire thing. Have to admit I too felt guilty. Kept waiting for that Gene guy to jump. Pretty astounding stuff altogether though. Went on t'net to nerd up on it and they said that it was all kept hush-hush during production so people wouldn't go chucking themselves off to gt their 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back