what do you listen to when you're........ (1 Viewer)

Bellatrix said:
200larsulrichphoto2.jpg

how do you MEAN?

.......ironing? this week its been "mountains" by prince and "glittering prize" by simple minds

La La said:
ah, according to ms b haven, this thread makes me a fool.
heh.

i know its probably none of my business but why are you guys always fighting on here?

tired / passing into sleep / meditative: mirror, andrew chalk, labradford, stars of the lid, monos, nurse with wound's "salt marie celeste", the hafler trio's "how to slice a loaf of bread", christoph heemann + merzbow's "sleeper awakes on the edge of abyss", ora, robert ashley's "automatic writing", black light district's "a thousand lights...", holgar czukay's "canaxis", cosey fanni tutti's "selflessness", john duncan's "phantom broadcast", tibetan monastic music, armenian chants of the middle ages, the caretaker, djivan gasparyan "i will not be sad in this world", current 93's "in menstrual night".

getting ready for work: hahahhaha

late for work: ahhhhhhh

commuting / travelling: can ("tago mago", "monster movie", "future days", "egi..."), faust (first album, "so far", IV, "tapes" and "71 minutes"), neu! (especially "hallogallo"), brainticket's "cottonwoodhill", nurse with wound + stereolab's "simple headphone mind", meat beat manifesto ("subliminal sandwich disc 2", "actual sounds and voices"), "original fire", amon tobin ("permutation", "supermodified", "out from out where"), live throbbing gristle, comus "first utterence", cannibal ox's "the cold vein", love "forever changes", missy elliott's "supa dupa fly", rjd2's "dead ringer", stooges "fun house", the monks "black monk time", sun ra "space is the place".

sex: beethoven symphonies no. 9 + no. 7, stina nordenstam "people are strange", tricky's "maxinquaye", carter-tutti's "cabal", birthday party + cave "from her to eternity", the hafler trio's "masturbatorium" and "fuck", chris carter's "electronic ambient remixes 3", nurse with wound's "soliloquy"

getting ready to go out: cromagnon's "orgasm", bong ra's "old skool armageddon", whitehouse ("asceticists", "bird seed", "cruise"), sickboy "worst trade central / ganja bullet", snares man! "clearence bin".

dinner: nina simone, ethiopiques vol 4 (mulatu astatke)

drinking / garden / sunshine: john fahey (esp. "return of the repressed"), duke ellington (esp. "the okeh...") , paul robeson, king tubby, yabby you, scientist, the congos "heart of..."

heavy drinking: taraf de haidouks "band of gypsies", captain beefheart "trout mask replica", perez prado, funkadelic "free your mind...".

altered states: cyclobe "the visitors", coil "love's secret domain" and "time machines", nurse with wound "spiral insana", "angry eelectric finger", "homotopy to marie", irr. app. (ext.) "dust pincher appliances"

sessions: dj /rupture mix sets, rjd2 "ghostwriter".

morning: whatever is stuck in my head when i wake up.

perfect anytime: nww's "soliloquy for lilith", coil "time machines".

I like to listen to Deep Purple - Child in Time when locked. If you time the epic noisy bit in the middle with the onset of the spins...magic

I'm dismayed that no-one has made indelicate comments about getting orff yet.

*flinches from sound of punfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back