What can ya bring in hand luggage on a plane now? (3 Viewers)

Ah, tell ya later.

Bastardin' National Express over here wouldn't let me me buy a 'luggage ticket' for the cello, hence the need to spend £40 on trains rather than £15 on buses :mad:

train from airport to oxford appears to cost £21 each way. fuck sake. its only an hour.

do you think we'll make enough to cover all of our expenses? haha lol

train from airport to oxford appears to cost £21 each way. fuck sake. its only an hour.

do you think we'll make enough to cover all of our expenses? haha lol

ROFL! well there'll be enough of us to hold the place up and snaffle all the takings before stealing into the oxfordshire night...

That's pricey even for uk fares, let me check that.

if you wrap your hand in a bandage and carry a set of crutches with you ryanair give you 20 cent off a pot noodle on most european flights.

Trains from Birmingham New st to Oxford starting at ST£10 from www.qjump.co.uk, dunno how to get from the airport to new st though, I reckon there's a regular bus which won't cost much.

cool - thanks for that. i guess we'll just check it out when we arrive.

i bought a pick-up to day but my fiddle playing sounds even more horrendous through an amp. it doesnt help that i have to use a distortion pedal to beef up the level and the mxr blue box octave fuzz just makes things even more noise without the beefy but tuneful engine revving noises i was hoping to generate with it. at least i found out before the gig.

you can bring any liquids under 100ml and whatever you can fit into one of those clear bags they give you. I seen last time I flew that the machine scans how much is in each item and recognise if its over the 100ml. the dude in front of me had to give in his toothpaste and was laughing himself stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back