Wexford (1 Viewer)

nlgbbbblth

Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
I found this hilarious.

another board said:
A friend of mine reckons that Wexford is a more progressive county than others because, it was one of the places that could get British tv channels years ago and so they weren't as easily repressed by the Catholic church. Also the amount of Dublin people who have holidayed and moved there also help to keep the place more cosmopolitan than some other rural Ireland backwaters.

All good points

AllI know of Wexford is

_1875533_priest300.jpg

Wexford double chinned paedos, floury potatoes, L&N shopping centres, flans with madarin segments, hores stores...

Doh! i thought it was Truman Capote- emerging from a grand piano

For some reason I was thinking of Elton John in the Nikita video. Funniest video ever.

I was in Ferns last year with work. Most paranoid and unsettling town I've ever been in. It's like the whole place is filled with people who couldn't even make it into the Civil Service.

another board said:
Also the amount of Dublin people who have holidayed and moved there also help to keep the place more cosmopolitan than some other rural Ireland backwaters.
Yeah, shifting holidaying Finglas chicks in The Golf during the summertime is what made me into the sophisticated man-of-the-world I am now

well i don't know about being drunx in courtown but the ghost train broke down when i was really young and i held the biggest screaming crying panic attack that cardboard shack ever had. :(

From what i remember Wexford only got welsh tv channels.

Yeah same as the southern half of Wicklow.

We had all the brit channels in donegal, bout the only thing we had going for us though. We didn't/don't even have trains.

Yeah same as the southern half of Wicklow.

We had all the brit channels in donegal, bout the only thing we had going for us though. We didn't/don't even have trains.

I'll never forget paddling around in a bog-hole in November on the top of a hill to get water to mix the cement , so my Dad and his buddies could erect the illegal transmitter mast for the TV.

Young people today don't know they're born, with their cable this and sattelite that

I'll never forget paddling around in a bog-hole in November on the top of a hill to get water to mix the cement , so my Dad and his buddies could erect the illegal transmitter mast for the TV.

Young people today don't know they're born, with their cable this and sattelite that

We didn't have such issues being from fancy pants Letterkenny and all.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back