Wet shave vs Electric shaver (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
So assuming you're not of the bearded persuasion, how do you eat yours...a wet shave or an electrical shaver?

I usually have a wet shave every 3/4 days, as its not that important in my job if I'm a bit scruffy. I'd do it more often but I hate shaving.

I had an electric shaver years ago but found it burned my skin if I didn't use it once in the morning and once at night, so packed it in. Are there any decent electric shavers out there these days? Might be convinced to give it another go.

P.S.
I'm talking manly shaving here...none of yer laydee hair removal talk.

those balm-releasing electrics look sweet, if not a little pricey. wet shaves give me spots and horrible sttuff. electric isnt as clean or close but i dont look like im an puss-ridden 16 year old again.

wet shave when i can be bothered shaving, which lately has been once every 4 or 5 months.

i find that if i have a full beard and have a shave right after a hot shower, using a triple-blade and decent shaving foam, that it cuts through like butter without the need to trim the beard first.

hate shaving a 3 or 4 day old beard - that shit hurts.

one of my friends went for one recently and said it was really nice and relaxing, they even gave him this kind of facial and head massage and he said he felt all zoned out. but not in a metrosexual way.

I'm quite linking the vibrating gillette wet shave with oil rather than foam. Although I throw on a bit of foam when I haven't shaved in over fours days.

Used to get the back of my neck shaved with a proper razor when I went to a Columbian barber in NY and now have the hairiest neck ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back