weird noises in general driving you mad (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
there's one in the office today. kinda sounds like a cat-scan at a check out counter.:mad:

i don't know where you're coming from, but i can hear you. and if i can find your source, i wlil smash it with a crowbar.

why?

because you are driving me INSANE you bastard!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, weird noises with no apparent source. worst is when you get on a plane and you settle in and its all fine, plane taxis, then takes off. as soon as it becomes airborne there's a fucking incessant rattle or squeak and it doesnt shut the fuck up til you land again.

PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David%20Berkowitz.bmp

i'm the same, noise wreck my head, ticking clocks and the rest.
currently there's this fucker accross the way and he speaks in this faux american accent. he's wrecking my head. i'd crowbar him if i could.

Does it disappear when you move your head around a wee bit?
Any laptops nearby?
Them switching power supplies sometimes put out a shitty, high pitched beeping tone somewhat intermittently.

My wierd/bothersome noise is when I use my mouse there is a wire movement type of noise....it is a wire movement noise.

It sorta goes like be-be-be-be
generally 4 to 5 be-be-be-be

be-be-be-be might be the wrong noise to describe it.

Does it disappear when you move your head around a wee bit?
Any laptops nearby?
Them switching power supplies sometimes put out a shitty, high pitched beeping tone somewhat intermittently.

ugh i think after a bit of moving aorund that it's coming from the dotcom publisher's office. he's a big burly american with a penchant for talking to everyone on speaker phone.

I work in the building next to European Energy Skills training school so every day I hear drillling, hammering and sawing, it's slowly starting to suck my will to live :mad: :mad:

::clef::
i just returned from china!!!!!

i know i sound like a pedant, but cmon - i have to sit here and get through the day and there is a computerish beep somewhere near me and it's seriously annoying ;)

Are you not technically living in China?
I assume oldsters can sleep with a ticking clock 'cos their hearing is fucked after years of listening to Jazz and Rhythm 'n' Blues. ::clef::

Since I read this thread, I can hear a low frequency hum coming form somewhere outside the building.

Thanks a lot, Lady L.

If the sound of photocopiers, computer hum, passing traffic, distant building sites and a low murmur of conversation start to bother me I just pretend I'm listening to a Brian Eno ambient piece, not only do the sounds stop bothering me, but I aquire a chesire cat style grin and start to feel very smug and knowing

Eno.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back