Website (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I got to agree with sprite boy. I won't be looking at it again. I'd get my ass kicked if I looked at it again. A lot of people that you want to listen to your music will work in offices...you don't have to make it all polite and nice and clean, but jayzuz..my boss was only a few feet away from me when I opened it...my boss bes a woman and she'd not have been impressed had she seen it.

Cheers for the feedback folks.

Points taken. As I say its still under construction and will probably change around a bit (more navigable etc)

I'll be back.

thanks again

The Last Post

Well this is it, my last post...
It's been fun...

I just want to leave you all with an observation...

Click on the images section of the site linked on this here thread... the pic of the queen mum with the tricolour on her face is strangly familiar to the avatar of one Snout who regularly posts on this board along with his chums 10 years, slurms, morgan cocks et al...

perhaps they are in this band, perhaps I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay off, but maybe i'm right... still it's just an obsevation

anyhoo... it's been real nice
Bye
Ian

i hope you mean it this time. you were supposed tp make a gracefull exit after 1000 posts.
smell you after omo.
you're sound.
no, really.

eh, the site.
i like the look of it james, but i think you are hit with too much text. a bit dense. (or mabey thats just me.)

too much text. a bit dense.
Guess I see what you mean. We've just got so much to say though!

The pig image on the front looks a little strected, the navigation looks a little funny too.
Gotcha on the image thing. It was just a bad size, but we liked the image. Not sure what you mean on the navigation?

Are you lot from Glastule? Is there a Stuart Hart among your ranks?
Yep and yep. Well we're around the borough area and further afield. A couple of pres lads though, Stuart and meself. The others are out in west dublin

That's gas....... I've probably been out with you lot.... I'm going drinking with Colm Dunne on the 24th and 27th.

Thought I'd put this up...from that site:
"Its hard to put links on this page that we feel are worthy enough. Everything you see here is what we respect most about the Dublin music scene (which is possibly the worst in the world).

The links here are what is all good about Dublin's scene, bands and organizations that have really made it happen.
"

And enchance... what do you take me for. I really did mean to say faces. Thsk!

Originally posted by james_m
Ah right.

That line is a bit rough on the website. The Dublin music scene isn't THAT bad, just not as happening as we'd like.

what would you like to see happening? what's your idea of a place with a 'good scene'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back